CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WAREFARE, UNCHARTERED 2 OR TEKKEN 6?

I HAVE THESE 3 VIDEO GAMES FOR PS3 TO CHOOSE FROM AS A GIFT FOR MY BROTHER-IN-LAW. WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK HE WOULD APPRECIATE MOST?

THANKS FOR THE HELP!

Mw2. uncharted is really good but mw2 will last longer because of multiplayer. tekken 6 is good but you need people around you to play locally online isgarbage for it.

need a bit more. Is your brother an online multiplayer fiend? A fighter fan? Or does he like to kick back and pick up a game to play on his own to get a quickbreak?

Tekken 6 is a rent unless you really just love the tekken series.
haven't played Uncharted 2....so i'm gonna say MW2

I've always hated tekken.....uncharted is dope and mw is dope......I can't say which one is better tho

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

MW2

/thread

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

Mw2. uncharted is really good but mw2 will last longer because of multiplayer. tekken 6 is good but you need people around you to play locally online is garbage for it.

I own all three and I am going to say MW2

Tekken 6 is boring unless you are really into the series

Uncharted is a really good game but once you beat the story mode u are not going to touch it again

MW2 has a great story and the multpilayer never gets old

mwf2 is great overall. the multi player can keep you playing for months. uncharted 2 is pretty hard to pay but feels like a watching a movie. (only watched afriend play)

Warefare and Unchartered, haha.

You know him better than us. They're all good games, but all different.

If he likes fighting games, then Tekken.

Third person shooter/platformers, Uncharted 2.

First Person shooters, MW2.

Obviously you own a PS3, so I'll just put it this way:

You NEED to experience Uncharted 2. I would say that this game alone is a legitimate reason to buy a PS3 console. It is quite possibly the best single playerexperience in a video game to date. And its multiplayer is very underrated, but because of the release of MW2 it's died down a bit.

However, Modern Warfare 2 is also something you should get as well. It's single player is awesome but the multiplayer is where it's at. SpecOps mode isalso a fun challenge.

Tekken 6 is a game I feel you can wait on getting. The online play, last I've heard, has been absolutely terrible and riddled with lag.

I'd view it this way:
Uncharted 2 = Modern Warfare 2 > Tekken 6

You can't go wrong with UC2 or MW2, but you can't choose T6 over them.

Back
Top Bottom