Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

62-0
pimp.gif

I think I may try out Ground War later tonight, its 8v8 right?

I will need like 4 extra heads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by Carver

Are the leaderboards in mw3 like black oops? or is it the doodoo leaderboards like mw2?

like black ops, like where you can see your stats for tdm or dom or ffa 

thanks, might cop later if I can find it cheap on craigslist lol

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I think I may try out Ground War later tonight, its 8v8 right?

I will need like 4 extra heads
laugh.gif

What was weird about ground war, I felt like my bullets weren't lagging as much
alien.gif

Couldn't get a 4 bar connection yesterday
tired.gif

mez, stop %%!@#@+!%@%@ and run hardcore team death match with the god

you wanna play ground war and KC.....smh.  

Originally Posted by pootaing

62-0
pimp.gif

that *$@+ has to be ranked in the world right now man.

I'm jelly of zero losses, considering my 2 losses were from running solo, 1 running with just two other dudes, and one disconnect.

I only care about W's more than anything so I'll be smart about it this time around.

I make sure when pootaing joins I do whatever I can to keep that streak in tact.
laugh.gif

I'm jelly of zero losses, considering my 2 losses were from running solo, 1 running with just two other dudes, and one disconnect.

I only care about W's more than anything so I'll be smart about it this time around.

I make sure when pootaing joins I do whatever I can to keep that streak in tact.
laugh.gif

I appreciate that, sir. 
happy.gif

I do my best to get you that W, even if you're complaining about how bad you're playing 
laugh.gif

is it just me or do people camp even more in this game?
i also find some of the maps way too big for tdm..some of them seem like they're made for ground war only

Originally Posted by wheaties

Yea the netcode in this game is so wack. Ive played all of the cods since 4 and never complained once but now sometimes my bullets hit hard then the next game its like im shooting a damn bb gun. Guys be turning corners im already aiming down my sight and unload like 5 to there chest before they even aim and they still kill me i watch the killcam and it shows them shooting before me or my bullets doing no damage while im my screen im getting hit markers like crazy. I still beast in this game but that is so frustrating coming from black ops where nobody could see me in a gun battle. Sometimes on my screen it shows these guys shooting literally one bullet like they got a shotgun but u watch the killcam and it shows them hitting you with like 5. Hopefully they can fix this or i might have to go back to bf3.

Ya this has been my only problem I'll spray dudes and I get hit with one bullet and I'm done, once they fix that this game will be golden, I went from a 1.60 kd to 1.32, this is just dumb

laugh.gif

I appreciate that, sir. 
happy.gif

I do my best to get you that W, even if you're complaining about how bad you're playing 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ Mez and his crying... "I am so worthless to the team"...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

laugh.gif

I appreciate that, sir. 
happy.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ Mez and his crying... "I am so worthless to the team"...
laugh.gif

I'll go 10-10 and be heaaatttteeeedddddddd, cause I'll have a quick 7-2 start and then dudes start lying down
sick.gif

I've been too up and down this game, I have high expectations for myself I'm never happy unless they are held under 1000
laugh.gif

FFA is so easy its a joke.
Dead Silence in FFA and it is over. Played 3 matches today, 2nd place never had more than 14 kills 
sick.gif

if you're good add me, i dont have a mic though but my K/D ranges from 1.8-2.0

Playing with randoms is blowing me right now

GT: XxIAMTHEBEASTxX

I have a mic but I can barely hear anyone, cause my turtlebeach mic does not work but the headset does.

So my hookup right now is using my turtle beach, settings to put voice over "speakers", and then I use the default xbox headset around my neck to speak into it. I only hear people if I'm in the lobby, or if I hear "mez" during game play and I turn around quick
roll.gif

The actual turtle beach headset is messed up and replacement is $50, not in a rush I'll wait another week or two
laugh.gif

yo he actualy snuck in a unedited curse word in there 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

[And you quoted it, so consider yourself warned, too.]

Back
Top Bottom