Calling all OG's - 1999-2005ish

06-07
70D6414E-2C77-49A5-B951-4D5512FB998F.gif

Whatever happened to DaJoker.

Dude would be posting about his girl issues all the time.

Even mods used to tell him to move on but he was deep in with that girl no matter how wrong she did him.

Whatever happened to DaJoker.

Dude would be posting about his girl issues all the time.

Even mods used to tell him to move on but he was deep in with that girl no matter how wrong she did him.

Probably my most sickest NT burn was at the DaJokers expense. I said that "DaJoker giving us relationship advice is like NinjaHood teaching us how to resize pics"

But yea I think dude was going to medical school or something. Would be interesting to see where they all are now. Also vaguely remember him posting pics of his busted up black and blue face but don't know the backstory.

My first account was made in mid 2001. Dirtylicious was on a power trip and banned me for no reason for like a year and I came back in 2002 and then I made this account in 2003. Been lurking since early 2001.

Great thread. I remember Ekin always with the inside info first and Neek's skinny jeans :lol: before they were a thing. Dude was ahead of his time.

Probably my most sickest NT burn was at the DaJokers expense. I said that "DaJoker giving us relationship advice is like NinjaHood teaching us how to resize pics"

But yea I think dude was going to medical school or something. Would be interesting to see where they all are now. Also vaguely remember him posting pics of his busted up black and blue face but don't know the backstory.

My first account was made in mid 2001. Dirtylicious was on a power trip and banned me for no reason for like a year and I came back in 2002 and then I made this account in 2003. Been lurking since early 2001.

I still remember you used to have the Office Space avi

Yeah I remember that pic with DaJoker I think it was over the same girl, hopefully everything turned out good for him.

Mods was on one back in those days, but AirAnt was pretty cool.

I too had a previous account and got banned going back and forth with a bozo and got baited and he reported me lol.

Are those dudes still around? Air Ant with the DF! at the end of every comment. Also the dude with the Saturn.

And of course, the scumbag JRose5 lol. He messaged me one time saying "you better be careful because I know how much you care about your precious post count"

LOLLL a grown *** man talking like that. Also Dirylicious would ban people for nonsense. Dude had a chip on his shoulder.

Dude Neek wasn’t nothing but hair and legs. I bet a good portion of the folks roasting him for his skinny jeans ended up rocking them a 8 years later. :lol:
For sure...I MAY have experimented with some "slimmer" than necessary jeans:lol: Who knew one of NT's very own would be behind ASSC

And of course, the scumbag JRose5 lol. He messaged me one time saying "you better be careful because I know how much you care about your precious post count"
LOLLL a grown *** man talking like that. Also Dirylicious would ban people for nonsense. Dude had a chip on his shoulder.
Not much has changed here. I had an admin call me a “refugee with hat in hand” because I was once a member of another board that had shut down. However, I was a member here first before ever joining the other one. Miss me with that refugee talk.

Back
Top Bottom