Calling all sig makers....

Hey can anyone do me a favor a make me a new sig, what I want is Georgetown Hoyas in grey fading to navy blue. Much appreciated to anyone that can do this forme, thanks....

pimp.gif
This should be the trademark sig for all us G-Town fans here on NT....

On some real !*% tho, I was having trouble making a new sig last night. I saw where you have to enter it but there was not type of HTML formatting like ezboardhad.

can someone make a sig that says new Orleans saints all in caps. like gold and white fading and then at the bottom denver nuggets blue and yellow.. thanks
happy.gif

If anyone can hook me up with......."Why try to fit in when you're a standout?" Don't really care about the specifcs, just make it do what itdo. I trust y'all creativity.

Ayo, sun child, can you make me a sig that says "Manchester United" that fades from white to red, just like the georgetown joint you made in yourfirst post? Thanks

Can someone make me one that says "TEAM WU-TANG" in all caps with yellow fading from the middle into dark blue on the sides. I need to upgrade mine.Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Ayo, sun child, can you make me a sig that says "Manchester United" that fades from white to red, just like the georgetown joint you made in your first post? Thanks

Manchester United

How do you add these sigs?

Lets say I copy that Man U sig off of that post..how do I get it to look like that in my sig?

Thanks a million Sun child, but can you change the font to impact italic like the georgetown sig you first poster?

I need this made... fading from black to white to black again...

"I have the people behind me and the people are my strength."

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom