*calling NT detectives * Friend gets robbed at gunpoint in a parking lot , Craigslist deal

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Where did they meet up at OP(I live in Daly City btw)?
this happened in my home town of Rockville Maryland. SMH 
moco dumb !!@'s prob wont do anything. 
mad.gif
mad.gif

EDIT : Police said they would investigate & the phone he had was a burner.... 
grin.gif
grin.gif

The camera didnt help with a license plate number 
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

damn rockville?? 
i would have thought that would be the safest place to do a meetup. 

i've done tons of meetups all through the dmv - pg, moco, dc, etc and have never had a problem.

although, all of the meetups have been inside a mall in an actual store or the food court. 

i also try to go with a friend or two just in case..

OP, hope the guy is apprehended and punished to the full extent of the law.  
dont sleep on rockville.  Lincoln park....they got hoods.

You and a few friends should've went with him if he wasn't going to meet in front of a police station (literally) or inside the mall

Live and learn.

I'll set up another add, with a similar bundle and a ridiculous price....I'll also search for listings, selling the same stuff he took in the same area, fish him out....do a meet, proceed to beat his +%* and leave him naked in the street.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'll set up another add, with a similar bundle and a ridiculous price....I'll also search for listings, selling the same stuff he took in the same area, fish him out....do a meet, proceed to beat his +%* and leave him naked in the street.

I guess you missed the part, it was a key plot in the story, but the other guy put a gun to his head, so I'm not sure this would work, unless you bout that life of course..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

walk away... tell your boy to take the L. It's never worth it.
Wasn't there a NT'er who did a deal at his crib and scammed dude but dude knew where he lived. lol.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

30t6p3b.gif
if i ever do a meet up it would be at the malls food court or something

im meeting up at the police station visitor's parking lot.

Get a police report. Been hearing crazy things about these meet ups. I remember one dude said he did his meetup at the police station. Seems like a good idea now.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

That is why you travel with goons and not damn babies. Your friend has to be smarter.
And meetup inside the mall around a busy area or by a police station post.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Start checking pawn shops and eBay cause I bet this idiot will try to sell it ASAP
I bet dude is at home setting it up right now, tryna play that @%%%.

Back
Top Bottom