CALLING ON NT PRODUCERS ... MIIKE SNOW SAMPLE FLIP CHALLENGE/SUBMISSION

NT PRODUCERS!!!

Made a post a few weeks back regarding a Mixtape project I'm currently help put together ... Working w/ PLAN (Idk his actual NT sn) on a couple of serious jawns for the tape, and i wanted to see if anyone was interested in flipping a track ...

I'd love to challenge any NT producers to flip this track Miike Snow "Burial"

14o5c0x.jpg

(I can't get this damn thing to embed @ work)

(www.mediafire.com/?ymmnaz0mmlz

Feel free to be as creative as you like, but i was hearing the 1st 4 bar loop as the main section to flip ... The winner will be featured on the mixtape, and I would also like to discuss working with you on future projects, as well as possible exposure w/ A&R's I interact with. Use soundcloud or w.e you'd like to post in this thread or w.e hosting site you prefer! Let's hear what y'all can do!

NT PRODUCERS!!!

Made a post a few weeks back regarding a Mixtape project I'm currently help put together ... Working w/ PLAN (Idk his actual NT sn) on a couple of serious jawns for the tape, and i wanted to see if anyone was interested in flipping a track ...

I'd love to challenge any NT producers to flip this track Miike Snow "Burial"

14o5c0x.jpg

(I can't get this damn thing to embed @ work)

(www.mediafire.com/?ymmnaz0mmlz

Feel free to be as creative as you like, but i was hearing the 1st 4 bar loop as the main section to flip ... The winner will be featured on the mixtape, and I would also like to discuss working with you on future projects, as well as possible exposure w/ A&R's I interact with. Use soundcloud or w.e you'd like to post in this thread or w.e hosting site you prefer! Let's hear what y'all can do!

appreciate the interest fellas ... ill peep the posts whenever you post them

Cant wait to hear what yall create

appreciate the interest fellas ... ill peep the posts whenever you post them

Cant wait to hear what yall create

Originally Posted by The Encore

diggin the ambience feel you gave the sample ... Would love to see the drums knock harder tho ... Need it to have that head-nod drive so once the vocals are on it, the beat can still stand out on its own
yeah im change it up make it more hiphop tonight shouldn't have just let it out without having fresh ears to look at it.

Originally Posted by The Encore

diggin the ambience feel you gave the sample ... Would love to see the drums knock harder tho ... Need it to have that head-nod drive so once the vocals are on it, the beat can still stand out on its own
yeah im change it up make it more hiphop tonight shouldn't have just let it out without having fresh ears to look at it.

Back
Top Bottom