Calvin Johnson vs. AJ Green

Is this a serious question?
laugh.gif

AJ Green's catch wasn't even that ill - and I'm serious. He's planting to hit the corner, he sees the ball is short - DB is falling all overthe place might I add - and he just put his off hand out there. The ball was easily in range of his off hand. And then u add the tuck and roll in there fordramatics
laugh.gif

CJ's joint, not only is the ball totally behind him, but he's already in stride going the opposite direction. He has to come to a complete stop, reachback full extension with one hand - basically parallel to the turf, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD
smh.gif
- and make a cleanone handed catch with a DB on his back. That catch was impressive and dangerous all wrapped in one.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

laugh.gif

AJ Green's catch wasn't even that ill - and I'm serious. He's planting to hit the corner, he sees the ball is short - DB is falling all over the place might I add - and he just put his off hand out there. The ball was easily in range of his off hand. And then u add the tuck and roll in there for dramatics
laugh.gif
Yeah...

So I can see saying that CJ's is more impressive.

But saying AJ's isn't ill ?

%!*@ outta here.

Go That way ------->

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

AJ Green's catch wasn't even that ill - and I'm serious. He's planting to hit the corner, he sees the ball is short - DB is falling all over the place might I add - and he just put his off hand out there. The ball was easily in range of his off hand. And then u add the tuck and roll in there for dramatics
laugh.gif
Yeah...

%!*@ outta here.

Go That way ------->

eyes.gif
What was so ill about AJ Green's catch ? The ball was barely behind him; it was a corner route so he was already turning his body any way.All he had to do was stick his off hand back there for the ball. That $#$$ wasn't that ill. CJ's joint was ridiculous

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah...

%!*@ outta here.

Go That way ------->

eyes.gif
What was so ill about AJ Green's catch ? The ball was barely behind him and he caught it with his off hand the $#$$ wasn't that ill. CJ's joint was ridiculous

You're definitely hating for no reason, AJ's catch was ill...

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah...

%!*@ outta here.

Go That way ------->

eyes.gif
What was so ill about AJ Green's catch ? The ball was barely behind him and he caught it with his off hand the $#$$ wasn't that ill. CJ's joint was ridiculous

You're definitely hating for no reason, AJ's catch was ill...
I'm not even hating
laugh.gif
. Just because it's a onehanded catch I'm supposed to be drooling?
eyes.gif

I'll take this over that

Or maybe it's the clarity of the video that's not letting me appreciate the catch. Or maybe not
laugh.gif

Green was already turning his body to hit the corner route, so it's not like he went out of his way to adjust to the ball. All he had to do was stick hishand behind him.

AJ Greens catch was sick but Calvin got him i think Calvin will be the best wr in the league for years to come....and this is coming from a huge Andre Johnsonfan

Back
Top Bottom