Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

The Megatron Trainer Max are everywhere.

The mall a few blocks away from my place had them, it has a House of Hoops but its still a suburban mall.

Drove to the Galleria for nothing.

Last edited:
got my pairs from NDC today and the toy was part of it. happy with both the trainer sc II and cj81 max.

Been hearing the cj81 trainer is everywhere but can't find another 12 since mine from kicksusa didn't come with the toy

anyone got a link for that Nike Dri-Blend Mega Logo T-Shirt, instock and for international shipping?

Last edited:
^ anyone still looking for the sc trainers, hanon shop in the uk is dropping their pairs at midnight their time tonight (7 pm EST). 100 quid, plus another 14 quid for shipping, you're looking at over $185 USD after exchange. not sure if that's still better than resale prices or not, but have at them if you need them.

Has anyone actually trained in this shoe, doing football drills in it or any cross-training?

^, Dang, hardcore training in those boys, outsole almost completely dark lol. I can't imagine doing it in the Megatrons, but my Fright Nights I will for sure.

Aha.

They are just shoes.

I get crazy looks when I'm crushing PEs in the gym.

Oh well.

What they are made for.

They aren't that bad btw, lights turned off for the gitd check to show (lol)

^ anyone still looking for the sc trainers, hanon shop in the uk is dropping their pairs at midnight their time tonight (7 pm EST). 100 quid, plus another 14 quid for shipping, you're looking at over $185 USD after exchange. not sure if that's still better than resale prices or not, but have at them if you need them.
AT SC 2 MEGATRON

now available at endclothing for 135 dollar and shipping to the US is 12 dollar

http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/...e-air-trainer-sc-ii-qs-megatron/category/241/

This shoe has been a disaster for me, just got my pair from kicksusa in and the whole right side of the shoe isn't even stitched together! From about the decpticon logo to the laces, the inner sock thing isn't stitched to the shoe :smh:

Back
Top Bottom