Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Had a quick question about the shoe in regards to fit. I have wide feet, should I go up .5 size or stay TTS? Looked in this thread and found mixed answers. Any help would be appreciated.

Had a quick question about the shoe in regards to fit. I have wide feet, should I go up .5 size or stay TTS? Looked in this thread and found mixed answers. Any help would be appreciated.

Wide foot here. Went up .5 sz. Wear sz 10.5 in Jordan's usually. The earlier model of Kobe's in 10.5, but recent ones in 11. Shoes are getting narrow these days.

Also, honesty time guys. Who actually took Megatron out of the box lately? He's still in mine. But I can't get myself to give it away.

I have wide feet too and I got my normal size. They fit fine, strap and all.

Foot locker released the CJ81 Trainer Max "Megatron" with toy yesterday at a bunch of locations. Just a heads up in case you missed it. 

Wide foot here. Went up .5 sz. Wear sz 10.5 in Jordan's usually. The earlier model of Kobe's in 10.5, but recent ones in 11. Shoes are getting narrow these days.

Also, honesty time guys. Who actually took Megatron out of the box lately? He's still in mine. But I can't get myself to give it away.

Mine is still in the box too; trying to think whether to sell or give it away. I have a couple of Transformer friends that might want it; or like that other dude said, just give it to a kid for Christmas.

took out, transformed several times and as soon as i'm off leave and back home he'll be with the the rest of my TFers and the shoes will be with the rest of my shoes lol

I checked three champ stores that I normally shop it on the regular. None of them knew anything of the CJ 81 that's coming out on the 28th

I did the same and nobody knew what I was talking about... im hoping this isn't some super limited pair only available online at nikestore smh

I did the same and nobody knew what I was talking about... im hoping this isn't some super limited pair only available online at nikestore smh
ill have my browsers open and ready to go Saturday morning... but would be so much easier if they do drop in stores...

They usually don't so I wouldn't panic. If they can't read it from the sheet or it's not a hyped release, they don't know what they have in the back.

They usually don't so I wouldn't panic. If they can't read it from the sheet or it's not a hyped release, they don't know what they have in the back.

The champs employees at stonestown mall didn't even know motor city released and they had it on a palet in the back of the store untouched. Went back on Monday and talked to the manager and was confused and said they shoulda put it out Saturday morning. Looked around and went to the back and grabbed me my pair. People who work shoe stores should at least know release dates.

^^^^^ Im thinking about pulling the trigger on the fright nights since I also have a $50 gift card.

That is a terrific price on those! I might get another pair with that code, thanks. I am sitll a lil perturbed they don't have that nice flecks of gold on the outsole like shown in the NDC pics, but still an awesome shoe.

I'm about to pay $160 shipped for the Trainer SC.

I'm kinda mad about it because City Gear cancelled my order at retail.

However I don't know of anywhere else in Dallas that has them outside maybe Shiek in the Galleria and I called Nike Dallas and no go.

And I would have spent about 15 bucks in gas and tolls to get to Northpark so I'm just gonna do it.

Back
Top Bottom