Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

There is are no Volts man, just the Megatrons, Motor Citys, black/royals, Home Runs, and Fright Nights

Damn never thought they would release online here. I might consider these, plus a FSR, thats insane.

....megatron? The colors and the logo looks more like soundwave!
Megatron should have silver and red.
galvatron would have purple, grey and orange :wink:

I called champs to place a phone order and size 13 is officially out of stock... so I need someones help... please someone help me find a 13

Last edited:
Does eastbay still ship their shoes in plastic bags? I haven't ordered from them in awhile. I know the Rose bowls come in a special box and I don't want it all banged up [emoji]128555[/emoji]

....megatron? The colors and the logo looks more like soundwave!
Megatron should have silver and red.
galvatron would have purple, grey and orange
wink.gif
the first megatron edition used a madeup transformers symbol because nike didn't work with Hasbro on them or got permission or whatever the case was also to note megatron has had more colors than silver black and red, he's been a green tank, a purple car, a purple 6 changer, a purple t-rex, a red dragon, a purple plane, ol bucket head gets around
laugh.gif

Does eastbay still ship their shoes in plastic bags? I haven't ordered from them in awhile. I know the Rose bowls come in a special box and I don't want it all banged up [emoji]128555[/emoji]

I would add something $20 or less (or more) and use the $20 off $120+ coupon. They'll ship both in a box and you get free $20 worth of gear. Win win.

I would add something $20 or less (or more) and use the $20 off $120+ coupon. They'll ship both in a box and you get free $20 worth of gear. Win win.
I believe they double box if you order another item besides the shoes, no matter what the item is. So even adding just a cheap pack of socks will get you that double box.

I believe they double box if you order another item besides the shoes, no matter what the item is. So even adding just a cheap pack of socks will get you that double box.

Yeah but you can still use the coupon either way. So if you add a $5 pair of socks and you use the coupon, it'll be free. Just a little trick to get free stuff/discount that everyone should know about.

Thanks everyone for the tips. I had already ordered the Rose Bowls but I just picked up the fright nights for basically $80 with promo code EMEB42P8. Took 20% off on eastbay

It's hit and miss. Depends on the shoe. They shipped a pair of Kobe a couple weeks ago in a plastic bag but Jordan retro they sent in box.They also have a new system that sometimes they have UPS give the package to USPS TO FINISH. Adds another day or two to ship time(cheaper for them)

Back
Top Bottom