Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

I got my sc broken bats from them not a single thing wrong with them legit I had asked others who order from them just incase. Also Biggs bunny's run for around that price on ebay

Last edited:
I got my sc broken bats from them not a single thing wrong with them legit I had asked others who order from them just incase. Also Biggs bunny's run for around that price on ebay
He's right, they are around that price. Aquas would be a diff. story.

ndc has the release date for these don't think it's a cleat but no pics even searching around the net
[table][tr][td]05/15/14[/td][td]Zoom CJ Trainer 2[/td][td]Turf Orange/White-Poison Green[/td][td]$140[/td][/tr][/table]

Is there any way to fix the problem with the megatrons? Cut out the purple upper , or does it just need to be worn in? Maybe double up on socks? Or did yall just ditch your pairs.

Is there any way to fix the problem with the megatrons? Cut out the purple upper , or does it just need to be worn in? Maybe double up on socks? Or did yall just ditch your pairs.

I ditched mine as fast as I could :lol:. They hurt too much.

Last edited:
I'm convinced one of you has to be sitting on all the extra size 13s in the Fright Nights b/c they never show up anywhere.

my local champs had 2 sz 13s in fright nights ... I helped 2 NTers with them... they were really hard to come by (sz 13)

I may be biased, but still think these are the best ones to come out.  Just a NASTY design and marketing strategy, I don't know why they didn't continue with this color scheme or design on the later models.  So glad I managed to snag a pair with the socks.

Last edited:
^ Definitely the best pair of Megatrons. Still looking to double up :nerd:.

Nice collections up there guys :smokin. I'm glad the CJ81 Maxes pretty much flew under the radar. Such an underrated model. One of my favorites from last year.

Last edited:
agreed on the Huaraches, best CJ out there, I am looking to double up too but I think these were super rare, 500 pairs or less I heard

Megatron Huaraches are so comfortable! Easily my favorite shoe out of the CJ81 collection. I'm not even sure if there were 200 pairs of the Huaraches. If I remember correctly only 2x Champs Stores, 2 Niketowns, 21 Mercer and Champs Online were the only places that had them. Those shoes are pretty rare!

The CJ81 Flyposite and SC-II Trainers are the least comfortable out of the collection. Hopefully the CJ81 2's are like the AirMax trainers comfort wise!

Megatron Huaraches are so comfortable! Easily my favorite shoe out of the CJ81 collection. I'm not even sure if there were 200 pairs of the Huaraches. If I remember correctly only 2x Champs Stores, 2 Niketowns, 21 Mercer and Champs Online were the only places that had them. Those shoes are pretty rare!

The CJ81 Flyposite and SC-II Trainers are the least comfortable out of the collection. Hopefully the CJ81 2's are like the AirMax trainers comfort wise!
The flyposites are super comfy, maybe more than the cj81...don't have the huaraches, but they are way more comfy than standard huarache trainers. Whats the insole like in the megatrons? I have the super bowels from a few years ago and the alpha insoles in those are probably the nicest insole ever comfort wise, it's like walking on a tiny finger mattress, but besides those I think the flyposites are way more comfy in general.

Back
Top Bottom