Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

^^Yea I returned my CJ81 cleats partly because of the terrible box damage from the shipping bag's lack of security.

And the pics looked a lot better than the shoe in person

^^Yea I returned my CJ81 cleats partly because of the terrible box damage from the shipping bag's lack of security.

And the pics looked a lot better than the shoe in person
I bought the blue CJ81 cleats and I think they are fire, I have worn them for softball already, they are lightweight and comfortable

Official NDC images of the volt CJ81 Trainers due out 7/6
    [h3]CJ81 TRN[/h3]
    Volt/Photo Blue
    Style# 603711-700
    $120

Those will be had, I'll be in MI the 6th, will be in line somewhere in line Saturday morning.  Or maybe raffles at stores.  jmadidas2001 where r u with release info?

so what is the difference between those and the ones releasing on the 29th of june:
    [h3]CJ81 Trainer Max[/h3]
    White/Navy-University Red
    Style# 603711-146
    $120

Different color, maybe the red-accented ones picture here?
30sg0f5.jpg

my post the shoe name did not appear, it is the CJ81 Trainer MA just trying to find out the difference between these and the volt colored shoe. Two different style numbers but what about the shoe

OK so here is the chat I just had with the online NIke person about the CJ81 Trainer MA releasing end of June:

Laci: I actually believe that is the only photo available so far for the Nike CJ81 Trainer Max Men's shoes.  603711-146 is going to be White/Navy-University Red.  The tools I have do not have photos of this particular colorway.  I also searched google to try to find any "leaked" photos on blogs, but I was unable to find any at this time.  You can periodically search  Google for "nike 603711-146" and see if anything comes up.  
Laci: The shoe is going to mostly white, with accents of mostly navy and fewer accents of University red.

Last edited:
OK so here is the chat I just had with the online NIke person about the CJ81 Trainer MA releasing end of June:

Laci: I actually believe that is the only photo available so far for the Nike CJ81 Trainer Max Men's shoes.  603711-146 is going to be White/Navy-University Red.  The tools I have do not have photos of this particular colorway.  I also searched google to try to find any "leaked" photos on blogs, but I was unable to find any at this time.  You can periodically search  Google for "nike 603711-146" and see if anything comes up.  
Laci: The shoe is going to mostly white, with accents of mostly navy and fewer accents of University red.
maybe sort of Olympic USA colors?  Damn I'll be at Champs all week

I hope I can actually scoop both pairs under the radar, people are too into their Jordan's so hopefully we get these. The huaraches took me a while to get but I got them, hoping these will be easy for me!

the white/navy color is based on Calvin Johnsons high school colors i think

I hope they look good. The volts are beautiful but I don't see myself wearing them out.

Champs Sports will be the lead destination for Calvin Johnson Footwear in the mall...

6/29 - White/Navy/Red (picture is incorrect)..."Sandy Creek High School" colorway...limited number of stores will get this release...though, allover the country...
- shoe is White body...Red midsole...Navy Swoosh and Navy around the heel collar (from what I remember)...very clean

7/6 - Volt/Royal (picture is correct)..."Combine" colorway...this will be the most limited of the CJ shoes

There are 4 or 5 more colorways to drop for the balance of 2013...more info to come...

JM

Champs Sports will be the lead destination for Calvin Johnson Footwear in the mall...

6/29 - White/Navy/Red (picture is incorrect)..."Sandy Creek High School" colorway...limited number of stores will get this release...though, allover the country...
- shoe is White body...Red midsole...Navy Swoosh and Navy around the heel collar (from what I remember)...very clean

7/6 - Volt/Royal (picture is correct)..."Combine" colorway...this will be the most limited of the CJ shoes

There are 4 or 5 more colorways to drop for the balance of 2013...more info to come...

JM

Thanks JM..any word on the tech in these? Max Air and cushlon, lunarlon, zoom...?

Back
Top Bottom