Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Saw that the cleats were sold out earlier on ndc but didn't believe it... they're back up for preorder. Only those super exclusive cleats sell out like the super bowl cleats.

Read this in an interview with Calvin this morning, "the Sandy Creek HS—Johnson’s alma mater—collection launches on June 29."

Got them delivered yesterday
GALLERY]
View media item 395123

Nice score.

I'm waiting on Eastbay, Black/Blue.  Says Web-exclusive for them, I wonder if NDC will release it too?

Got them delivered yesterday
GALLERY]
View media item 395123

great pics. i can't wait until the trainer releases. battle blue is such a nice color.

Nice score.
I'm waiting on Eastbay, Black/Blue.  Says Web-exclusive for them, I wonder if NDC will release it too?
They got them on ndc right now.

Someone posted in the NFL/NCAA thread but eastbay got the calvin johnson vapor jet 2.0 gloves... palms are nice but the back of it is simple as ****.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode.../black/grey/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

sort of want... glad i was able to get the megatron collection gloves, though.

by the way if you order the megatron apparel through champs you can get free shipping without any codes, on eastbay you can't unless there's a coupon code i don't see.

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm bringing up old information but I've been looking around for the Huarache Free Shields since they released and I just wanted to know what you all think is a good price to pay for them if I find a pair? I know they're rare but how rare are we talking?

Sorry if I'm bringing up old information but I've been looking around for the Huarache Free Shields since they released and I just wanted to know what you all think is a good price to pay for them if I find a pair? I know they're rare but how rare are we talking?

They are very rare considering only 4 stores in the country got them. I know a guy who had 4 pairs sold two of them for $350 and the other two recently sold them for $425 each. Crazy!!! I guess the shoe is rare glad I got mine at retail!

They are very rare considering only 4 stores in the country got them. I know a guy who had 4 pairs sold two of them for $350 and the other two recently sold them for $425 each. Crazy!!! I guess the shoe is rare glad I got mine at retail!
Alright thanks man. I'll be on the lookout. I saw a 10.5 on flight club listed for $150!!! I was so tempted to just buy it but I was afraid a 10.5 would be too small since I usually wear an 11 in everything.

$150 instacop bro!! Although I think if you are an 11 it may be too tight Bc of the strap. Hope you find them bro

Alright thanks man. I'll be on the lookout. I saw a 10.5 on flight club listed for $150!!! I was so tempted to just buy it but I was afraid a 10.5 would be too small since I usually wear an 11 in everything.
The fit 1/2 sz big.. I wear an 11.5 and got an 11 on release day and they fit perfect... Intsa-cop for 150

Saw a size 9.5 in huaraches this weekend at a sneaker convention, I think I can talk him down if anyone is interested in them. Let me know

Well I've been watching a size 11 of Huaraches on ebay for the past week. Thought I had them but was outbid in the last 5 seconds. They went for 372.59

Yeah guy wants $310 I'm sure I can talk him down to $280. And that eBay auction just saw it close at 372 wild!!!!

Yeah guy wants $310 I'm sure I can talk him down to $280. And that eBay auction just saw it close at 372 wild!!!!
Yea I about to raise it to $375 but like I said just ran out of time. Hopefully something new pops up though. I'll constantly be on the lookout.

Back
Top Bottom