Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Yea I about to raise it to $375 but like I said just ran out of time. Hopefully something new pops up though. I'll constantly be on the lookout.
The seller offered them to me for 280 through PayPal and I said no. Dumb move on my part.

The seller offered them to me for 280 through PayPal and I said no. Dumb move on my part.
Bummer I saw a 9.5 on ebay yesterday for $200 and it was gone by the end of the day. But there is a 9.5 on there for 285. Not much higher than that $280.

Not at all bro, and I got it from a guy who was selling the flyposites along with it but unfortunately not my size. Paid $80 for it

(Sorry for the multiple posts, Mobile site was glitching on me and Im too stupid to know how to erase the repeated messages)

Shirts and shorts are up on Nike.com for those who like to purchase from them. The gloves are up as well but no hat yet there

There is a new CJ81 collection hat releasing. Eastbay and Champs had it on the presale and aren't listed anymore. Hoping Nike.com gets it. It did look real nice . In other news saw the hoodie on eBay an XL seller listed for $220. My jaw dropped

I preordered the hat on Eastbay when it was first released but they cancelled that part of my order. It might be released at a future date and not early like the other gear.

Last edited:
Finally got my hands on some DS huaraches. 190 shipped. Only problem they're a 9.5 and I'm an 11. The struggle continues, lol. Did anyone on here snipe those sz 11s off the bay for 86 bucks?

Back
Top Bottom