Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

i ordered a sz 13 cj81 sc trainer this morning from Champs and got a confirmation email and i looked in my account and it says order canceled!!!!!

I called them up they said no its incorrect my order is ready to be shipped. the order number from my confirmation and the one in my account was different???? weird stuff. double check guys to make sure.......

Nice too see evry1 tryina to help each other out in getting there pairs and gear!!!!......its been a while since i seen this going on!!!!......anyways i was able to get my hoodie, beanie, and snap back thank u to ALL who helped out in posting links and pointing in the right direction!!!!
nthat.gif

Just spoke with an eastbay rep and some of the toys are delaying the shipping of the trainer max 81 but my order is not one of them. I guess if you've got one order ready to ship you are good to go. I also used a coupon.

Nice too see evry1 tryina to help each other out in getting there pairs and gear!!!!......its been a while since i seen this going on!!!!......anyways i was able to get my hoodie, beanie, and snap back thank u to ALL who helped out in posting links and pointing in the right direction!!!!:nthat:

Was like this last yr too with the hoodie and huaraches. If it weren't for this thread I would have never gotten that hoodie. believe it or not it was a 21 mercer phone order that secured it for me. Megatron brings us all together I suppose...

Was like this last yr too with the hoodie and huaraches. If it weren't for this thread I would have never gotten that hoodie. believe it or not it was a 21 mercer phone order that secured it for me. Megatron brings us all together I suppose...
Got my hoodie from 21 Mercer last year also.

Just spoke with an eastbay rep and some of the toys are delaying the shipping of the trainer max 81 but my order is not one of them. I guess if you've got one order ready to ship you are good to go. I also used a coupon.
Hopefully this means i'm good to go

Hopefully this means i'm good to go
View media item 669912

Lookin good. I always get shipping after the status changes to that. Never been cancelled. I'm thinkin these have to be double boxed as well. If you so much as order a headband with shoes you get double boxed. this thing comes with an entire other shoe box.

True!!!......i do remember that!!!!!!

This thread has been incredible in terms of the NT community helping out. Megatron is bringing out the best in NT!

My Trainer Maxes from Champs Lenox (ATL) didn't come with a toy :
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I got my hoody last year off of an NTer for retail+shipping. Too sick :smoking. Wore it today to the Yardline and the photgrapher was loving it. Asked me if he could take a pic of me like 20 times :lol: :lol:.

If anyone needs the t-shirt with the deception logo let me know Champs in Boston has done left. Saw a large and some mediums

Seeing those ruvilla pics of the CJ81 trainer comes a question. On the shank area, is the logo the CJ interlocked one or the one that shows the Swoosh and says Air? Not a big deal at all, just a wonderment.

Back
Top Bottom