Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Has anyone worn their pair of sc ii's? I heard the purple part by the ankle is irritating. If so, how tolerable is it and is it still comfortable nonetheless?

would it be possible for you to post better pics of the 2's for all us to see?
no worries,  

not trying to resell, just dont need 2 pairs of these.   I put $160 in my sig but if you guys are closer or its cheaper to ship to certain zip codes ill hook you up accordingly.   

Has anyone worn their pair of sc ii's? I heard the purple part by the ankle is irritating. If so, how tolerable is it and is it still comfortable nonetheless?

Hi guys,
I've worn the SC II's a few times now and to be honest the first time I put them on they felt a little uncomfortable, but within half an hour I had completely forgotten and they actually felt and looked great!
I will definitely be wearing these more often!
Hope it helps a little...

no worries,  

not trying to resell, just dont need 2 pairs of these.   I put $160 in my sig but if you guys are closer or its cheaper to ship to certain zip codes ill hook you up accordingly.   
yeah sorry about that I thought you meant you had a pair of the unreleased or cj81 trainer 2's sorry for the confusion

Went to Champs, didn't see thee trainer maxes so I was on my way out until I saw it by the cashier. I asked and they had a sz8.5(last one). Was surprised it was $100. Glad I picked it up.

Unreleased CW on I saw on Sneakernews.com

nike-cj81-trainer-max-white-volt-silver-blue-2.jpg

so I take it Champs is not releasing the Rose Bowls? The originally tweeted they were getting them, now I keep messaging them on Twitter and they went from still plan on releasing to info unavailable, keep checking back for updates..... weird

Maybe Nike will give us the true Lions cw on the 2s. What sucks is, Nike made CJ81 apparel in the Lions colors but no shoes to go with them.

^, no doubt bout that. NDC, months later, finally has the correct pics of the Fright Nights up, with the black/red laces and no gold speckles on the outsole. Still contemplating buying another pair in that CW; it that would be nice if they released that unreleased white/volt/blue CW up there, but I am sure not now.

Back
Top Bottom