Cam dissin' Kanye

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Even though that video doesn't really support my thoughts I think Ye got way too much respect for Cam to even respond. Cam a clown for this one though.
Exactly...

That's why this confuses me so much....

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Even though that video doesn't really support my thoughts I think Ye got way too much respect for Cam to even respond. Cam a clown for this one though.
Exactly...

That's why this confuses me so much....

Originally Posted by ar916

i hope cam doesn't do this, kanye will destroy him IF he decides to get back at him

roll.gif
roll.gif
THE HELLL U SMOKING? DONT PASS IT TO ME BOY

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

u think cam can rip anybody these days?
I know Kanye isnt ripping anyone..it was just funny how he said that..like if Kanye has a track record of defeating dudes in rap beef.

I know Kanye isnt ripping anyone..it was just funny how he said that..like if Kanye has a track record of defeating dudes in rap beef.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah kanye dont

but cam dont either that clown *** $#!% they doing now is played would have worked 7 years ago
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah kanye dont

but cam dont either that clown *** $#!% they doing now is played would have worked 7 years ago
grin.gif
grin.gif

I'm lost...

What transpired in the few months since Cam was on Ustream licking Ye's nuts and asking him to come home so they could work together, that made Cam resort to this baffoonery?

Cam is definitely hustling backwards "reuniting" with traitors and not doing more to get money off of the (fading) VADO hype.

I'm lost...

What transpired in the few months since Cam was on Ustream licking Ye's nuts and asking him to come home so they could work together, that made Cam resort to this baffoonery?

Cam is definitely hustling backwards "reuniting" with traitors and not doing more to get money off of the (fading) VADO hype.

Back
Top Bottom