Cam dissin' Kanye

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lol how you know everything,yet dont know how to use the quote button
he on a sidekick thats why, talkin tuff thru them keys that can't negotiate simple javascript 
laugh.gif

da more i talk to this twerp da more i realize this dude hasn't even gone thru puberty yet...yo money do me a favor and learn how to wipe your +@! before you

address me
laugh.gif
..im like decade plus older then you, your hiphop knowledge is basura, talkin about cam's best album was on da ROC.....EVERYONE who actually

listens to rap music know Cam's best album was SDE.

dipset hasn't even go into album mode yet and they everywhere..just wait till each of their individual obligations are satisfied ( jim's solo, Vado & cam's album, etc)

and they concentrate on that major label return with their next installment of da diplomat immunity series.
pimp.gif

hammer stein ballroom bout to be a problem for black friday.
I was done addressin' this thread but decided to go through one last time and I see you mention that Dipset is everywhere....HUH?!  Define "everywhere" cause we definitely aren't thinking "everywhere" means the same thing.

I see why you and Cam rock together now: be fabricatin'  pure bull **%!.  Dip Set is everywhere...Canadian Wall Street...when are the children stories gonna end?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

he on a sidekick thats why, talkin tuff thru them keys that can't negotiate simple javascript 
laugh.gif

da more i talk to this twerp da more i realize this dude hasn't even gone thru puberty yet...yo money do me a favor and learn how to wipe your +@! before you

address me
laugh.gif
..im like decade plus older then you, your hiphop knowledge is basura, talkin about cam's best album was on da ROC.....EVERYONE who actually

dipset hasn't even go into album mode yet and they everywhere..just wait till each of their individual obligations are satisfied ( jim's solo, Vado & cam's album, etc)

and they concentrate on that major label return with their next installment of da diplomat immunity series.
pimp.gif

I was done addressin' this thread but decided to go through one last time and I see you mention that Dipset is everywhere....HUH?!  Define "everywhere" cause we definitely aren't thinking "everywhere" means the same thing.

I see why you and Cam rock together now: be fabricatin'  pure bull **%!.  Dip Set is everywhere...Canadian Wall Street...when are the children stories gonna end?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

address me
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I see why you and Cam rock together now: be fabricatin'  pure bull $%%%.  Dip Set is everywhere...Canadian Wall Street...when are the children stories gonna end?
laugh.gif

Everywhere: Every corner of da Heights and da nutty spot.

laugh.gif

address me
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I see why you and Cam rock together now: be fabricatin'  pure bull $%%%.  Dip Set is everywhere...Canadian Wall Street...when are the children stories gonna end?
laugh.gif

Everywhere: Every corner of da Heights and da nutty spot.

the comments in this post have me literally crying of laughter 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont know how i slept on this thread.

the comments in this post have me literally crying of laughter 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont know how i slept on this thread.

listen lets put all this beef aside and be glad that theres a reunion. it may be for a last ditch effort to make mulah, but hey vintage stuff. the idea of retro is not necessarily to make a comeback but just a small taste of nostalgia.

and listening to the boys on angies show reminds me why i listen to music and not there conversations. smh at cam for keepin it real but being a twoface at the saem time. lol i dont know what i mean.

listen lets put all this beef aside and be glad that theres a reunion. it may be for a last ditch effort to make mulah, but hey vintage stuff. the idea of retro is not necessarily to make a comeback but just a small taste of nostalgia.

and listening to the boys on angies show reminds me why i listen to music and not there conversations. smh at cam for keepin it real but being a twoface at the saem time. lol i dont know what i mean.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I still think the movement can take off, but it will nothing like what it once was.. I just want some decent music out of it.

Cam and Jim are lames for the Ye diss though, just make music and try to make yourself relevant the way norml people do. Makes 'em look foolish.

/thread

Back
Top Bottom