Came across these on the bay... ?

Oh, I'm def not going to get them. Don't have that kind of change to spend 549.99 on one pair of shoes. They're a 3y anyway. I wear a 6.5y... Thatwouldn't be too pretty.

i love threads like this.
laugh.gif

WOW!

There are many young heads in here who no nothing about Jordans. Not only are you idiots (NOOB'S) saying they are fake, but you are also ignorant. Typicalhypebeast!

These were in the beggining stages of the Jordan Brand we know today. It is for this reason that they were still perfecting the different methods for makingJordans (molds, stitching, etc.) Shoes have come a long way from in the way they are made today so expect these older Jordans to not be perfect. It is all partof the product life cycle. For instance the iphone, it gets perfected as time goes by and with it comes the competition and counterfeiting. It is for thisreason that Nike had to find ways to perfect their product in order to set itself apart from the rest and to fight fakes just like apple is doing with itsIphone!

The only real way to tell if older Jordans are fake is through aging and serial numbers you morons and obvious alterations.

Many of you should really stop buying Jordans and get an eduaction instead cus you need it!

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by crooklyncon

those look fake as hell, just look at the jumpman logo, smh. no chance that's real

You must be YOUUUUNG!

They are ABSOLUTELY REAL! Buy them if you want them and rest assured they're legit!
Look at your avy:

and you're talking to someone else about fakes?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

those look fake as hell, just look at the jumpman logo, smh. no chance that's real

You must be YOUUUUNG!

They are ABSOLUTELY REAL! Buy them if you want them and rest assured they're legit!
Look at your avy:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Treated,

I think cnoriega's avy are some PE's
ohwell.gif

just sayin....

EDIT: Those are legit OG kids' Jordans. And as stated above, they were called "Sky" Jordans due to the absence of an air unit in the soles.

No air= no Nike "Air"

Its not just a cool name.

Less shoes, more reading. Then post.

NikeTalk 2010 =
alien.gif

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

You must be YOUUUUNG!

Look at your avy:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Treated,

F A I L ! ! !

P E ' S ! ! !

Originally Posted by mj234eva

You must be YOUUUUNG!

Look at your avy:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Treated,

F A I L ! ! !

P E ' S ! ! !

Yeah know I looked at it they are P.E. but that was still funny tho!

I'm amazed at what I read on here sometimes, The utter lack of knowledge and the WANT to learn is just pathetic. ^ What's funny about him beinguneducated and wrong while speaking on the topic? Should he not have educated himself first, and then spoke? I guess ignorance is cool now a days!

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I think cnoriega's avy are some PE's
ohwell.gif

just sayin....

EDIT: Those are legit OG kids' Jordans. And as stated above, they were called "Sky" Jordans due to the absence of an air unit in the soles.

No air= no Nike "Air"

Its not just a cool name.

Less shoes, more reading. Then post.

NikeTalk 2010 =
alien.gif

The seller didn't put in history on them so I asked a bunch of people who more than likely knew...

All you can do is SYH at some of these young dudes in here! Most of them probably werent even in GS when Mike played his last game as a bull
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mrmar23

I'm amazed at what I read on here sometimes, The utter lack of knowledge and the WANT to learn is just pathetic. ^ What's funny about him being uneducated and wrong while speaking on the topic? Should he not have educated himself first, and then spoke? I guess ignorance is cool now a days!

All you can do is SYH at some of these young dudes in here! Most of them probably werent even in GS when Mike played his last game as a bull
tired.gif
I'm only 15 so I come here to learn from people like you.
nerd.gif

princess I was replying to someone else who asked the question again after it was clearly explained at the top of the page. I wasn't replying to you.

glasses.gif

You must be YOUUUUNG!

Look at your avy:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Treated,
F A I L ! ! !

P E ' S ! ! !
I'm amazed at what I read on here sometimes, The utter lack of knowledge and the WANT to learn is just pathetic. ^ What's funny about him being uneducated and wrong while speaking on the topic? Should he not have educated himself first, and then spoke? I guess ignorance is cool now a days!
Man this is too funny, the quick finger pointing is totally ridiculous. Then again John, what did you expect posting with such an avy in this ageof the JB forum,
laugh.gif
. I love my JKidd IX's, sickest Wh/Red PE IX'combo
pimp.gif

eek.gif
@ the Sole Supreme sighting.
Agreed, in these times of the JB forum, if you post samples or shoes people have never seen before, they are quick to jump saying they are Fakes.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

You must be YOUUUUNG!

Look at your avy:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Treated,
F A I L ! ! !

P E ' S ! ! !
Man this is too funny, the quick finger pointing is totally ridiculous. Then again John, what did you expect posting with such an avy in this age of the JB forum,
laugh.gif
. I love my JKidd IX's, sickest Wh/Red PE IX' combo
pimp.gif

Yeah no joke P! Agreed on the sickets Whtie/Red IX and heck, that combo is so nice I might go out and say if it wasnt for the Deions it might take the pie
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom