Camo Pants

Im sure this has been asked countless times, but I cant seem to find those threads.

I am wondering what brand sells decent camo pants, that are made to wear casually (meaning, don’t tell me to go the Army/Navy store lol) ?

Ideally id like to find some IN a store so I can try them on, but if online is where I have to go, ill try that. Looking for the normal green camo, not desert storm type haha.

Also, no skinny ones, just regular fitting, maybe with tapered legs.

I just ordered these off of Karmaloop. They are from an LA company called dope couture. They are labeled as slimfit too and they should arrive Friday. Can't wait
28qwio.jpg

I'm thinking about ordering these Rickory pants from a company called Publish, also on Karmaloop. I'm holding out though because I heard that Naked & Famous are going to release some weird Guy Camo Jeans.
33awe0y.jpg

Thank You for this thread, I also need info on where to buy camo pants.. I'm having a lot of trouble with this

Originally Posted by BLinK

Urban Outfitters
This. can't remember the name right now, would have found it for you but I'm late to class. I'll try and post it later

I have some that I bought from CCS.com they are great. all the other camo pants companies make only have a 32 inseem. smh. everybody aint 5'8

Nah son, rock out with this Multicam BDU and be that dude 
pimp.gif
. Hustlas need advanced camo technology these days, blee dat.
img11b.jpg

Urban Outfitters is the correct answer. Was there the other day and they had some Dockers brand camp pants that looked pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom