Cam'ron Announces New Crew, New Businesses

Original Dipset co-founder Cam'ron has formed a new company called The U.N. and has launched a subdivision titled Dipset West.

The new brand includes a film, music and DVD subdivision, which will be headed up by Omar "Iceman" Sharif, the CEO and co-owner of the new company,which includes a new roster featuring Vado, Begetz, Fly Boyz, Charlie Clipse, Byrd Lady and Young Hustle.

"When we started Dipset, it was more than just a crew, it was a movement. The U.N. is a continuation of that movement," Cam'ron toldAllHipHop.com in a statement.

Cam selected Sharif to oversee the new operation because of his track record in the film and music business.

"His experience is exactly what we need to make strategic connections at the next level," explains Cam'ron," Cam said of Sharif, who alsoexecutive produced the American Rap Stars Hip-Hop documentary.

Sharif has also overseen a number of deals with Onyx, Fredro Starr, Sticky Fingaz, Mariah Carey, ODB, RZA, Loon, Xzibit and Death Row.

Cam'ron is currently preparing a new Gangsta Grillz mixtape with DJ Drama in addition to recording material for U.N. debut album.

Cam also divulged some details about his upcoming projects, including a movie on notorious Harlem heroin dealer Guy Fischer, who sat on the notorious"Council," an infamous New York crime syndicated.

"We got a movie coming out called The Bakery and then we'll drop the second installment of Killa Season," Cam'ron revealed. "We'realso discussing the release of The Guy Fischer bio-pic. In between films, we'll keep the streets hot with The Gangsta Grillz Mixtape and we'll mostlikely release Vado's album immediately after. Vado got the streets on smash, and in Harlem, he's got an unbelievable buzz. Everybody in Harlem alreadyknows what it is," Cam'ron continued "Between the films and the music coming soon on U.N. and Dipset West, we gonna keep the 'hood in afrenzy."

CHARLIE CLIPS
sick.gif

CHARLIE CLIPS VIDEO PRODUCED BY G14

charlie clips is like the flow jr writer should be on now in 09 but its x200 better
pimp.gif

clips told me cam was gone mess with him but knowing cam i had doubts

but its 1000%

AYEEEEEEE!!

Clipse is a major problem and Vado is nice.

That Guy Fisher movie is a must see.

Cam showing Jimmy why he was the boss and Jimmy was the hypeman.

Cam'Ron isn't going anywhere people...
I know it's hard but sometimes you just have to face the truth.

&
laugh.gif
@ everyone who thought "Crime Pays" would revive his career.

Cam has to put out better music before I get excited about anything he does ever again....

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

&
laugh.gif
The Sad truth
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

&
laugh.gif
The Sad truth
tired.gif

as you can see camron pulled " skitzo " off the un project period

just like he did penz

trust they hear and know what the people want
pimp.gif

Crime pays was produced 80 % by skitzo

be real his sound been dead since after purple haze to me

maybe cause he aint never changed up his drums or something

but crime pays was songs when skitzo was the only producer cam was messing with
when he went hiding

and he had a enough to drop a album why not

...the leaks that been coming out since have been way better the crime pays & aint none produced by skitzo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

&
laugh.gif
The Sad truth
tired.gif

Damn I like how Cam moved on but I don't like him leaving Tom Gist out to die(career wise). I'd love for him to collab with S.A.S again too

*Goes to check out this Charlie Clips*

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Cam has to put out better music before I get excited about anything he does ever again....
Pretty much. I'll check it, but I'm not really hype about it...

Back
Top Bottom