CAMRON - BOSS OF ALL BOSSES 2.5 THREAD (OUT NOW!)

pimp.gif

got it the other day and havent listened to the whole thing but the first track is wats up...

KILLA CAM RETURNS WITH A BLAZING NEW PROJECT!!!

NEW ALBUM, CAM'RON PRESENTS THE U.N. -

GUNZ N' BUTTA, TO BE RELEASED ON MARCH 23, 2010

ON E1 MUSIC

(New York, NY) E1 Music announces the release of Cam'ron Presents The U.N. - GUNZ N' BUTTA, the new album featuring Harlem legend Cam'ron.

Cam'ron, Diplomat C.E.O., U.N. C.E.O., solo artist and actor,has formed a new group with Harlem up and coming rapper Vado dubbed The U.N. Cam's biggest goal is to keep Harlem in the spotlight with dignity and honor. Cam'ron has recorded over 150 songs over the last three years and GUNZ N' BUTTA is the first much-anticipated look at what Cam'ron's been cooking up. He is featured on every song on the album and heads in a different direction with this new movement. Blogs and message boards are already on fire in anticipation of this new project - look for videos for most of the tracks to hit virally in the upcoming weeks.

mail

Cam'ron has been shaping urban culture since the release of his first solo album in 1998. He has gone on to release six solo albums, which have sold millions of units collectively. His album, Come Home With Me, featured the hits "Oh Boy," and "Hey Ma," and was certified platinum.

Cam'ron was also the leader of the influential Harlem movement The Diplomats. The collective sold over a million albums, with their classic debut album Diplomatic Immunity surpassing Gold status.

The first single off of Gunz N' Butta, "Clap," finds Cam'ron back to form and will hit urban radio shortly.

Cam'ron states, "Alan Grunblatt is a true visionary in hip hop. I am thrilled to work with him again. We gonna make history. It's all about the new movement."

E1 Music President Alan Grunblatt says, "Cam helped take E1 (KOCH) to the next level with our Diplomats deal. Cam is a true visionary and I'm thrilled to be working with him again."

Cam'ron branched out and earned his acting chops with 2002's full -length feature Paid In Full. He followed that up with his film Killa Season. Cam is prepping his most important film role to date in Killa Season 2, due out later in 2010.

Cam'ron continues to be managed by Big Joe at New Era Management.

For more information go to www.e1music.us.

lkasjdlasjdlkajd

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by ninjahood

wait...that was a good line, a lil forced though but big dreams butchered da spelling though....

"talkin to da feds is a no hair, like that chick wit ye'"

vado was playing around wit da accent of here & hair to make da line make sense....

cuz da aforementioned line wouldn't make sense with da punch unless he hacked da accent...in my opinion it forced, to others its cool..i know jay-z does this alot

smoother.

The line is

Talkin To The Feds Is A NO HERE Like That Chick Wit Ye'...

Here being spelled HAIR makes no sense.....
laugh.gif
ok well explain da "like" then cuz he's comparing one to another and last time checked amber rose had no hair.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

KILLA CAM RETURNS WITH A BLAZING NEW PROJECT!!!

NEW ALBUM, CAM'RON PRESENTS THE U.N. -

GUNZ N' BUTTA, TO BE RELEASED ON MARCH 23, 2010

ON E1 MUSIC

(New York, NY) E1 Music announces the release of Cam'ron Presents The U.N. - GUNZ N' BUTTA, the new album featuring Harlem legend Cam'ron.

Cam'ron, Diplomat C.E.O., U.N. C.E.O., solo artist and actor,has formed a new group with Harlem up and coming rapper Vado dubbed The U.N. Cam's biggest goal is to keep Harlem in the spotlight with dignity and honor. Cam'ron has recorded over 150 songs over the last three years and GUNZ N' BUTTA is the first much-anticipated look at what Cam'ron's been cooking up. He is featured on every song on the album and heads in a different direction with this new movement. Blogs and message boards are already on fire in anticipation of this new project - look for videos for most of the tracks to hit virally in the upcoming weeks.

mail

Cam'ron has been shaping urban culture since the release of his first solo album in 1998. He has gone on to release six solo albums, which have sold millions of units collectively. His album, Come Home With Me, featured the hits "Oh Boy," and "Hey Ma," and was certified platinum.

Cam'ron was also the leader of the influential Harlem movement The Diplomats. The collective sold over a million albums, with their classic debut album Diplomatic Immunity surpassing Gold status.

The first single off of Gunz N' Butta, "Clap," finds Cam'ron back to form and will hit urban radio shortly.

Cam'ron[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] states, [/color]"Alan Grunblatt is a true visionary in hip hop. I am thrilled to work with him again. We gonna make history. It's all about the new movement."

E1 Music President Alan Grunblatt says, "Cam helped take E1 (KOCH) to the next level with our Diplomats deal. Cam is a true visionary and I'm thrilled to be working with him again."

Cam'ron branched out and earned his acting chops with 2002's full -length feature Paid In Full. He followed that up with his film Killa Season. Cam is prepping his most important film role to date in Killa Season 2, due out later in 2010.

Cam'ron continues to be managed by Big Joe at New Era Management.

For more information go to www.e1music.us.
lkasjdlasjdlkajd

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
All this article was missing was Cam citing some info from the Canadian Wall Street Journal

laugh.gif

I used to think everything son spoke was nonsense, now i realize Cam just has a God Complex

wait...that was a good line, a lil forced though but big dreams butchered da spelling though....

vado was playing around wit da accent of here & hair to make da line make sense....

cuz da aforementioned line wouldn't make sense with da punch unless he hacked da accent...in my opinion it forced, to others its cool..i know jay-z does this alot

smoother.

The line is

laugh.gif
ok well explain da "like" then cuz he's comparing one to another and last time checked amber rose had no hair.
You just don't get it son lol.

where is HAIR??... Hair isn't a place fam.... So how is talking to the feds a NO HAIR?
laugh.gif

I'm sure when Vado spit that shh he wanted Ns to understand that NO HERE sounds exactly like NO HAIR lol...

Just when Freck said, Yall Ns like L.A... yall Lost and Jealous

smoother.

The line is

laugh.gif
You just don't get it son lol.

where is HAIR??... Hair isn't a place fam.... So how is talking to the feds a NO HAIR?
laugh.gif

I'm sure when Vado spit that shh he wanted Ns to understand that NO HERE sounds exactly like NO HAIR lol...

Just when Freck said, Yall Ns like L.A... yall Lost and Jealous
son da key word in da sentence is LIKE

let's establish da facts:

da chick w/ ye is amber rose

talking to da feds is bad

SO Vado PLAYS with da fact that "no here" (a place) sounds like "no hair" (amber's cut) due to accent. T.I, and weezy do it ALL da time.

there's NO other way to cut that line up and make it mean something else, if there is im waiting.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

That's exactly what ninjahood said, and you sayin he wrong, but you agreeing with him too.

Even if ninjahood said you messed up the spelling, we know what the line meant...

[Jay] So, what we talkin' 'bout? [/Jay]

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

That's exactly what ninjahood said, and you sayin he wrong, but you agreeing with him too.

Even if ninjahood said you messed up the spelling, we know what the line meant...

[Jay] So, what we talkin' 'bout? [/Jay]

The lyrics are.. 'No Here'.. he says they are 'No Hair'

Thats what I'm talkin about.
eyes.gif

But like I said, it could work either way.

I think thats that B.O.A.B 2.5... the one that was gonna release a week after B.O.A.B 2

roll.gif

MIXTAPE OF THE YEAR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

01. Cam'ron - Intro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

02. Cam'ron - We Back
pimp.gif

03. Cam'ron - Always Made It
pimp.gif