Cam'ron is terrible at arguing on O'Reilly... vol. Yes late pass

Ok so this is the first time I've seen this. What is Cam'ron thinking?

1. He has no clue what kids these days are doing. Obviously the principal has a better idea.

2. They said they take every chance they have to promote positivity
roll.gif
just take one look at a Dipset video or listen to an album and you'll know that's not true...

3. That "u mad" thing is so ******ed. What a terrible rebuttal...

4. Cam'ron is overall just stupid

I think everybody would be in agreement. I don't think there is anybody who thinks that Cam'ron could even win an 8th grade level debate.

But thats what makes the interview good entertainment, and better than if Cam'ron would have tried to present logical argumentation (Because there is noway he would have matched wits with O'reilly anyhow).

Because doing what he did--catering to his strength, which is being a fool-- turned the whole event into one epic everlasting moment of comic triumph. He's so brazenly ignorant, and childish that it makes the whole situation hilarious and even seems to irritate O'reilly at times. O'reilly can runcircles around even the most eloquent, intelligent people most of the times with his silver tongue. But nobody, not even O'reilly himself can argue withan idiot.

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

I think everybody would be in agreement. I don't think there is anybody who thinks that Cam'ron could even win an 8th grade level debate.

But thats what makes the interview good entertainment, and better than if Cam'ron would have tried to present logical argumentation (Because there is no way he would have matched wits with O'reilly anyhow).

Because doing what he did--catering to his strength, which is being a fool-- turned the whole event into one epic everlasting moment of comic triumph. He's so brazenly ignorant, and childish that it makes the whole situation hilarious and even seems to irritate O'reilly at times. O'reilly can run circles around even the most eloquent, intelligent people most of the times with his silver tongue. But nobody, not even O'reilly himself can argue with an idiot.

VERY WELL SPOKEN.....I CONCUR

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

But thats what makes the interview good entertainment, and better than if Cam'ron would have tried to present logical argumentation (Because there is no way he would have matched wits with O'reilly anyhow).

Because doing what he did--catering to his strength, which is being a fool-- turned the whole event into one epic everlasting moment of comic triumph. He's so brazenly ignorant, and childish that it makes the whole situation hilarious and even seems to irritate O'reilly at times. O'reilly can run circles around even the most eloquent, intelligent people most of the times with his silver tongue. But nobody, not even O'reilly himself can argue with an idiot.

VERY WELL SPOKEN.....I CONCUR

bingo1.jpg

like always, you're on point with that post [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Itachi23[/color]...

threadstarter...i don't think anyone in their right mind actually gave credence to what Cam was saying...
ohwell.gif

But Dame held it down and you can tell that O'Reilly wouldnt ask him questions he wanted to hear from the ignorant N*****
roll.gif

Did you really think he gave 2 #!%@* about what O'reilly had to say?

Cam > you

You gotta be the first individual who took some kind of offense to that interview
grin.gif

pretty much...

Yall see how they cut Dame off at the end
laugh.gif
smh.gif
... O'Reilly = the biggest douche bag, ignorant, stupid, biased son of a mutha on TV.
You mad ????
laugh.gif

I agree with your assessment, but didn't find it funny at all. I was more embarrassed than anything. It was ridiculous and did more damage than goodimo. I'd prefer he not be the voice of hip-hop or black people ever. But that's me.

I agree with your assessment, but didn't find it funny at all. I was more embarrassed than anything. It was ridiculous and did more damage than good imo. I'd prefer he not be the voice of hip-hop or black people ever. But that's me.
This is how I felt... didn't really find it funny. I'd rather have someone like Lupe represent hip-hop...

classic. although dame made a couple of good points that bill obviously wouldn't respond to.

off topic a little, but o'reilly was hilarious when talking to snoop that one time too, and kinda shut him up imo

roll.gif

Silver tongue? You've got to be kidding me. Bill, is that you?

O'reilly can run circles around even the most eloquent, intelligent people most of the times with his silver tongue.
laugh.gif
Wow...

All he did was make the whole hip-hop community look bad, which was probably what O'Reilly wanted.

I wish he would have picked to interview somebody that would represent the 'community' in a correct manner. This interview was annoying...

Silver tongue? You've got to be kidding me. Bill, is that you?
I have no love for O'reilly, but I know his tactics. You can't argue that dude has a gift for impassioned oratory and is able oftentimesto lull his opponents, however intelligent into seemingly contradicting themselves and manipulating them into debating stupid arguments.

I have no love for O'reilly, but I know his tactics. You can't argue that dude has a gift for impassioned oratory and is able oftentimes to lull his opponents, however intelligent into seemingly contradicting themselves and manipulating them into debating stupid arguments.
tired.gif
oreilly is ignorant in every sense of the word and whenhis "silver tongue" fails him, which it often does, he falls back to childish tactics that even cam could relate with.. only thing i could agree withyou is that he manipulates his show so that the perception is that he is knowledgeable

Back
Top Bottom