Camron is the epitome of swag

laugh.gif
Cam was hilarious in the killa season movie and ever since everybody wants to act like hes the greatest. I agree tho Dipset was a serious movement.

Dipset is timeless. No sarcasm. They had a lot of followers. Still do. I rock my Dipset shirt sometimes.

Killa Season could've won a couple Oscars. I love him stompin out homeboy while shoutin' "What's poppin?" 40 times.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

25. OH BOY DEF JAMS MOST SPINNED SONG EVER!!

nerd.gif
where did you get this one from? I'm kinda doubting this one, but there is probably some truth to everything else on your list.

I remember Cam bragging the hell out of that "fact" back at the time. I'm sure Hov or someone would've called him out for it if itwasn't true. And it's probably a Kanye song that has that top spins spot right now though.

has cam built a playground for the community? has cam gave out free turkeys at thanksgiving? has cam had anything real to talk about? this guys a clown and hefools a lot of people but he aint fooling me

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

25. OH BOY DEF JAMS MOST SPINNED SONG EVER!!

nerd.gif
where did you get this one from? I'm kinda doubting this one, but there is probably some truth to everything else on your list.

I remember Cam bragging the hell out of that "fact" back at the time. I'm sure Hov or someone would've called him out for it if it wasn't true. And it's probably a Kanye song that has that top spins spot right now though.

QUIT RIDING KANYE

CAM HAD HOVA SHOOOK

ONCE HE GOT ON THE RADIO SAID HE GOING TO BE CEO OF ROCAFELLA

HOV GOT UP OFF HIS BEACH CHAIR QUICK
laugh.gif

OH BOY WAS & STILL IS THE MOST PLAYED SONG ON THE RADIO COMING FROM DEF JAM

SINCE " LL COOL J "
pimp.gif

THAT SONG WAS EPIC
eek.gif

JUST CAUSE THE SAMPLE WAS A GOOD SINGALONG
laugh.gif