Camron is the epitome of swag

Exactly, I aint seen nann n rockin no pink suits after that video. But I seen dudes with pink tees and such after Killa was on it heavy. Cam is a trendsetter.His swag is impervious word to Mike Tyson.

Originally Posted by he told on me

Yep, Cam has swagee.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo, Cam is the man, will never understand how people hate on this dude, yet they love Weezy. Listen to Public Enemy #1.....screw it, his entire Discography,and tell me he deserves all the hate he gets on here.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I Tutor The Students

smokin.gif

I Pute The Computers

smokin.gif
eyes.gif
That is not how the line goes.
I get the boosters boostin', I get computers putin', y'all get shot call me I do the shootin'

Yeah jimmy had his moments too, but he cant front like jay didn't have his moments, from getting the du rag out there to the ultimate, getting people torock rocawear. I still got that rocawear jacket he wore in anything.

Camron is not the epitome of swag. Compare his trends: wearing pink and his phrases (all of which I only hear on NT, besides nomo, which is big I'lladmit),
To this man's trends

Afrika.jpg

Afrika Bambaataa was one-third of the force ushering in the entire Hip-Hop movement, paving the wayfor the music we love, and making Camron's career even possible.
This is the epitome of swag, and don't try to say he's become irrelevant, because as long as hip hop continues to be made and loved, the godfather ofthe culture itself will be remembered.
And I know someone's gonna quote me and post a "u mad" pic, so go ahead. As long as you recognize who the true king of swag is.

Nas "Pink"�movement fell on deaf ears
laugh.gif
...Matter of fact�Nas nor Jay neither ever birthed a trend
smh.gif

The thing with Nas wearing the pink suit is he did it without even trying to make other people do it or to make it cool.Everyone knows Nas is on some other stuff and probably could care less if other dudes started rockin pink. Looks like that's just how he felt that one dayand decided to throw it on..
laugh.gif

Another thing, Jigga did birth the button up trend not to mention single handedly kill the X5 when it was bout to get hot...
ohwell.gif

killa is the reason 90% of your hood was wearing pink everything.
he also started the whole throwback craze b4 fab...
and before that he had cats weaing goggles sideways on their head.
word to confessions of fire.

i mean my man had the lambo stretch limo!!!! IT HAD A POOL

Originally Posted by supreme math

memphisboi55 wrote:
As for Nas and the color pink, I'll just
smh.gif

well get ready:

starts around 15 secs

" N's in pink suits, tryna get cute "

-jay z

Nas "Pink"�movement fell on deaf ears
laugh.gif
...Matter of fact�Nas nor Jay neither ever birthed a trend
smh.gif
When�Cam'Ron wore�pink..New York was�flamboyant for two years�"03 to 05"
pimp.gif
....Couldn't deny
the Dipset�movement
��

Nas just happened to have a pink suit, he ain't make it a trend.� That like people here who's parents put them in a v-neck t-shirt as a kid and nowthat it's hot, they say "I been doin' that"
laugh.gif
But youforgot how Hov single-handedly deaded the jersey trend and had everybody in button ups

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Camron is not the epitome of swag. Compare his trends: wearing pink and his phrases (all of which I only hear on NT, besides nomo, which is big I'll admit),
To this man's trends

Afrika.jpg

Afrika Bambaataa was one-third of the force ushering in the entire Hip-Hop movement, paving the way for the music we love, and making Camron's career even possible.
This is the epitome of swag, and don't try to say he's become irrelevant, because as long as hip hop continues to be made and loved, the godfather of the culture itself will be remembered.
And I know someone's gonna quote me and post a "u mad" pic, so go ahead. As long as you recognize who the true king of swag is.

maybe im too young but i never seen anybody walking around dressing like this cat

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

killa is the reason 90% of your hood was wearing pink everything.
he also started the whole throwback craze b4 fab...
and before that he had cats weaing goggles sideways on their head.
word to confessions of fire.

i mean my man had the lambo stretch limo!!!! IT HAD A POOL
the goggles and tommy gear head thing was LL, and throwbacks were Big Boi.

The way you guys are talking about cam's swag seems to be his trendsetting. This guy helped start a pretty big trend.

Back
Top Bottom