Camron on Popular Demand: worst feature I've heard in a long time

I liked what he was saying, I think his flow really bothered me. All those pauses and adlibs just were annoying.

that $%#! was terrible. i thought i was the only who thought this. i usually like killas stuff but this was
sick.gif

that $%#! was terrible. i thought i was the only who thought this. i usually like killas stuff but this was
sick.gif

People actually liked this? Dude wasn't creative in the least bit with this. How many times is he going to rhyme "-am" sounds? At least Pusha and Malice can rap about coke and make it interesting, Cam's verse was just garbage. "Tell your mother hi. I'm the other guy, that got your mother high" 
sick.gif

CAAAAAAM
DAAAAAMN

AAAAAAND 
grin.gif

People actually liked this? Dude wasn't creative in the least bit with this. How many times is he going to rhyme "-am" sounds? At least Pusha and Malice can rap about coke and make it interesting, Cam's verse was just garbage. "Tell your mother hi. I'm the other guy, that got your mother high" 
sick.gif

CAAAAAAM
DAAAAAMN

AAAAAAND 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

That's nothing he sucked even worse on the Make The Trap Aye remix

Just listened to that and it's poop for sure... but with the whole OJ and Gucci trap/aye thing going on in that song I just didn't really go in with too high of expectations. 
You really don't expect to hear weakness of that magnitude on a Clipse track... 

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

That's nothing he sucked even worse on the Make The Trap Aye remix

Just listened to that and it's poop for sure... but with the whole OJ and Gucci trap/aye thing going on in that song I just didn't really go in with too high of expectations. 
You really don't expect to hear weakness of that magnitude on a Clipse track... 

i loved this verse...i dont know what you guys are talking about

call me uncle, yea uncle cam
i tax em, like uncle sam
from the jungle fam
where them bundle grams
i know your moms well,
tell ur mother hi
im the other guy that got ur mother high
coke like a caterpillar,
i make that butter FLYYYYYYYYYYYY

-J23C

i loved this verse...i dont know what you guys are talking about

call me uncle, yea uncle cam
i tax em, like uncle sam
from the jungle fam
where them bundle grams
i know your moms well,
tell ur mother hi
im the other guy that got ur mother high
coke like a caterpillar,
i make that butter FLYYYYYYYYYYYY

-J23C

i honestly remember Cam bein on the song, but i dont remember his part...i guess you are right.

i honestly remember Cam bein on the song, but i dont remember his part...i guess you are right.

Back
Top Bottom