Cam'Ron - Purple Haze 2 [Album]

Screenshot_20171206-193237.jpg

I was hoping they'd ask about the mastering of The Program. I liked that tape a lot but barely played it cause the quality sounded like an old cassette tape.

"Sperm was everywhere like WiFi"

Medellin and Fast Lane on repeat.

Fast Lane got me like

SoreJubilantAlbino-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
So far it's cool, the mastering is better than The Program but it's still not good enough. I wish he'd do better.

"Asked if we could 69 but no tellin" Hahahahaha

The story telling is dope but the mastering still ain't good enough and about half of these beats are garbage. Maybe the mastering would help the beats but it's pretty much what I expected.

Last edited:
I owe it to the dude that provided the soundtrack to my college years (diplomatic immunity plus diplomats vol. 1-5, who shot freekey zeekey, etc.) to cop the album regardless if i'm excited about it or not, lol. that's killa.

hope there's at least like 4 joints on there I can rock with.

I owe it to the dude that provided the soundtrack to my college years (diplomatic immunity plus diplomats vol. 1-5, who shot freekey zeekey, etc.) to cop the album regardless if i'm excited about it or not, lol. that's killa.

hope there's at least like 4 joints on there I can rock with.

Exactly how i felt (high school tho lol)

If i can get 3-4 songs outta ANY project im good.

🤷🏿‍♂️ Hey I like it I think cam actually grew up a lil but it’s still got that cam ignorance that I like it’s funny how all the artist we like the most are just gettin up there in age , new generation now 🥴

Im liking it more and more when i just let it play through.

Ima big Cam fan but i never like his albums on first spin (Besides PH1)

His mixtapes>>>>>>> his albums

Hated Ghetto Heaven though.

I like it too

I like how he didn’t try to keep doing what he was doing. Old dipset will always go hard, but he’s 15 years older now so it wouldn’t make sense if he was doing the same thing.

now he’s on his old head story telling tip which he’s good at.

people forget he’s been rapping for 30 years, he’s always changing. It’s not like he was rapping like children of the corn when he was with dipset.

There’s a handful of good songs on here. Cam’s voice is still shaky on a lot of tracks, but he can still write his *** off and the production holds up, even though it could have been mixed better. Not really mad at this

Back
Top Bottom