can a brother get some fantaposites

Can we get Flightposites first? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

grin.gif

Nah Nike does not need to %%!*@ out these. It's bad enough they milked one of my favorite sneakers. No need to do it to another one

there are certain shoes that should never be retroed and this is one of them...materials look good but this shoe is so uncomfortable....this and the dolce's

I always heard they was uncomfortable but I like the look of them

And no nike should not retro these

These joints was hot when they came out , my home boy had em & to this day STILL talks about them! damn what was the name of that other Foamposite trainer that looked like dress shoes?? what were they called??? My same friend also had them & would get into clubs with NO problem...Since we talkin Foams, I need them Flightposite 3 sASAP

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

grin.gif

what he said. they didnt even re retro the right colorways for the flightposites.
Huh? They retro'd almost every single OG colorway besides the PE's. We got blacks, silvers, eggplants, and golds.

I'll never understand why people seem to be dying for Flightposite 1 retros. I gotta assume it's the new Foam hype, since they were out just 5 years ago and didn't exactly disappear.

I always thought they were ugly.  They have a high heels look to them.

I always thought that the AJ 2009 look a lot like these.

Had the silver joints, sole em recently and wouldn't cop em again....that heel is just a turn off.

Wing Tip Grown Man Foams right there..

Around the back, thru the legs, no look 10 year delay....... pass

still got a couple pairs of these stashed somewhere.
comfortable shoe but doesn't hold up well over time.

Beat the hell out of a pair when i was working at FTL back in the day 
smokin.gif

I don't even want to see a picture of these again...... would have to pay me good money to wear.

Back
Top Bottom