Can a NCAA team beat the NJ nets?

John Wall > Devin Harris
Eric Bledsoe = Courtney Lee

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Never post in a basketball related thread ever again......this just completely invalidates anything you said and will say in the future....log off

John Wall > Devin Harris

Dobson < Terrence Williams

Patrick Patterson >>> Yi

Cousins << Lopez

Everyone listed on this starting 5 for the Nets > Kentucky. None of these guys are NBA fit yet, meaning haven't played in an NBA game & understand, can adjust, matchup, etc. Wall will be an all star & one of the best players in the league soon enough, but not yet. He can't beat out an all star NBA vet yet... give him a couple months & then I'll agree, but not yet.

Any college team would get handled by Jersey, there is just such a big difference between college ball & pro ball. You put anyone of the Nets players on a college roster & they would be a go to guy or 2nd option on a team. Now put them all on one proffessional roster against a college team & it'll be a blowout.

LOL@ some of explaination...ya'll trying too hard to defend...

If the game was played under NCAA rules, then the game would be closer than ya'll think though

Originally Posted by Buc Em

John Wall > Devin Harris

Patrick Patterson >>> Yi

Cousins << Lopez

I think it would be a close game but I'd have to say I think an NBA trained team would still pull it out

I hope your not serious.
John Wall better than Devin Harris?? Harris is one of the best point gaurds in the league, Wall averages dont even compare to Harris and Harris is playing the best competition in the world.
Bledsoe= Lee
laugh.gif
Lee was putting in work during last years playoffs..the playoffs, the best teams in the NBA.
Bobson better than Williams, considering Williams was one of the best players last year and now he has a year of exp in the NBA. Hell no again.
Yi + Lopez would take a dump on Patterson and Cousins.

Your high.

An NBA team is an NBA team, no matter their record, there is no team on the college level touching an NBA team.

if the nets played kentucky it would be a lot closer than you would think. if they played 100 times the nets would probably win 85 times but if kentucky played a 6 man rotation and hit some shots they could occasionally win. basketball is different. if you are hitting shots you have a chance. its not the nfl where size and athleticism are completely different from college.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

ALL-STAR NCAA team could probably give them problems.

Yessir. If they did one of those games like USA vs College all-stars from back in the day but it were the Nets, they'd probably cause fits.

Wall
Turner
Stephenson
Wesley
Cousins

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Yessir. If they did one of those games like USA vs College all-stars from back in the day but it were the Nets, they'd probably cause fits.

Vasquez
Vasquez
Vasquez
Vasquez
Vasquez

pimp.gif
Fixed

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Ehh
grin.gif
NBA teams are NCAA all star teams just 3-4 years older and better
Eh, sort of.

Wall, Cousins, Turner, and other guys could give them a few good games if they played a series.

Seriously though, one day I want to see an NBA team play the best College teams. I dont even care if its a blow out.

I mean, who wouldnt want to see this? Game would be
eek.gif

John Wall > Devin Harris

Patrick Patterson >>> Yi

Cousins << Lopez

I think it would be a close game but I'd have to say I think an NBA trained team would still pull it out
Stop it. 

Anything can happen if the better team don't have their mind right.  Just ask the 2004 Olympic basketball team. 

Originally Posted by raptors29

John Wall > Devin Harris

Patrick Patterson >>> Yi

Cousins << Lopez

Stop it. 

Back
Top Bottom