Can any Black Greeks Explain To Me Whats Going On Here?? vol. WSHH Video

I'm 12 and what is this?
If someone could embed for me that'd be great.

I've passed a latino fraternity doing this on campus once, but there was too big of a crowd to really hear/see what was going on. Can someone explain??

Yea, that's a Probate like iBlink said. Video went viral because of how poorly they executed it. They weren't in sync and it was clear they didn't all know the information they were spitting (saying). Probably the worst example of a probate ever captured on video since the invention of the camera.

Originally Posted by alkaTREz

Sigma Gamma Rho, Sorority Inc. is a non-hazing organization.

They all are.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

That probate was TURRIBLE though.

man if you know anything about a probate that @$#* was %!+*$#% terrible and they should be ashamed

i watched the whole thing...smh

SGRhos always been whack to me but this is just ridiculous

That ace should be ashamed of leading that though smh.
edit - after second review, they shouldn't even had a line with that trash. 
30t6p3b.gif

wow this %@%+ was horrible. i lead a probate earlier this year and thought ours wasn't that good but this video makes ours look amazing.

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by alkaTREz

Sigma Gamma Rho, Sorority Inc. is a non-hazing organization.

They all are.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

That probate was TURRIBLE though.
They all are, indeed. 
laugh.gif
  It's very apparent that this chapter goes by that standard though 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm embarrassed for them.....smdh 
sick.gif

Clearly no time was spent in the cut lol. What little respect SGRho had before this went viral may now be donezo.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Clearly no time was spent in the cut lol. What little respect SGRho had before this went viral may now be donezo.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you wildin b.

whoever was in charge of this line (don't know what you call it, dont care) was telling people if you are really your sisters keeper you'll report the video as spam so its taken down

roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

SGRhos always been whack to me but this is just ridiculous

x1000 Them and Iotas
laugh.gif

They must all be %*!*#!% iotas, only info they knew correctly.
and there you have it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

whoever was in charge of this line (don't know what you call it, dont care) was telling people if you are really your sisters keeper you'll report the video as spam so its taken down
If they were really their sisters keeper, then they wouldn't have allowed this to go down in the first place........smh

This thread got me watching Black greek vids now...
So I just finished watching this and smh at the silliness. How come no one makes Illuminati videos concerning these folks when it has all the makings of a brain washing ritual?

ANd shout-out to FPS Russia for pledging; tryna dip his vanilla stick in some chocolate swirls...I see you...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ pretty much based on masonic ideals.

im surprised they let someone who is non-black into it, especially at an HBCU.

i've heard of black frats wanting some black in you, like its a prerequisite.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

This thread got me watching Black greek vids now...So I just finished watching this and smh at the silliness. How come no one makes Illuminati videos concerning these folks when it has all the makings of a brain washing ritual?
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] .. but anyway there's a difference between Minors and Majors... Oddly enough after reading something dealing with Ancient history a little over an hour ago, I seriously asked myself: Why would any black person go through with this "greek organization" stuff? I mean all of these rituals, this, that and the third... The !#*% that gotta do with you and your plight black man/black woman?[/color]
30t6p3b.gif

White girl from nikelodeon's all that was swaggin in the line tho...

Back
Top Bottom