Can any NT wizards save my iPhone 4S?

Buy a bag of uncooked rice and 1 zip lock bag. Put the phone in the bag and then fill it with the uncooked rice. Seal the bag and leave it overnight, maybe even 24 hour. The rice will draw the moisture out of the phone and you might be able to save it, but you better do it soon. Thank me tomorrow.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Buy a bag of uncooked rice and 1 zip lock bag. Put the phone in the bag and then fill it with the uncooked rice. Seal the bag and leave it overnight, maybe even 24 hour. The rice will draw the moisture out of the phone and you might be able to save it, but you better do it soon. Thank me tomorrow.

This has been suggested plenty of times.
Why would you post...? You ain't getting thanked. 

I dropped my 4s in the toilet while doo doo was still in there smh. I then rinsed it off with warm water and dried it. Then placed it with no back in a bowl of dry rice overnight. Has been working great ever since

I put the phone in rice but i felt like a complete culo doing it.. I dont see the light at the end of the tunnel

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

I refuse to help because you're a Giants fan.

I'm 'bout to cop the Porsche
pimp.gif

Peach juice on the water sensor sticker.
Just do, it'll make it white again.

Return.

PROFIT.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Peach juice on the water sensor sticker.
Just do, it'll make it white again.

Return.

PROFIT.

my joint is still white because as soon as it fell into the water i had that od slight of hand but
nerd.gif
&&
pimp.gif
if true

Back
Top Bottom