CAN ANYONE IDENTIFY THIS SHOE?

So last night I was emailed a pic of these blazers, i have never seen them before and was wondering if they were fake , has anyone seen these before?

hm...

almost looks like a GS colorway...and the shape looks a little off to me. i'll keep looking around

EDIT
I dont think those are blazers....see the yellow part of the eyestay? I feel like the stay on the blazer is straight like so:
96ef1_nike-blazer-high.jpg

I think those may be either Classic or Bruin Highs

They're either fake, or a hightop of what i seen, Nike SB Zoom Classic. Got the blazer-type body but diff sole; also, that Swoosh is toostr8, the swoosh kinda curves a the bottom... so these must be those Classics.

blackclassicmain.jpg

yea your right the shape is off, the area where the patent leather is looks almost like a terminator but the shoe is def not a terminator hmmmm...

good work sole addict, ok so they are definitely a nike penetrator but i don't see a retro of these anywhere

my good friend frank wore these for 8th grade hoops, 83-84. (mid season he switched to some fayva top ten copy cats...lol). nice catch sole addict. wonder ifthey are on the sole system, that is the only way i'd be able to name them.

Back
Top Bottom