Can anyone let me know if this Kobe jersey is authentic?

It looks real to me. It's tough to tell tho without a close up of the stitching

It looks real to me. It's tough to tell tho without a close up of the stitching

30t6p3b.gif
at whats going on in here

If you dont find your answer here head over to jerseycentral.org

funny thing about the lebron/kobe pic, kobe's not even phased at lebrons stupid emotion. so keep posting it, to me it looks like lebrons trying to hard and kobe's just 
indifferent.gif

funny thing about the lebron/kobe pic, kobe's not even phased at lebrons stupid emotion. so keep posting it, to me it looks like lebrons trying to hard and kobe's just 
indifferent.gif

An easy way to tell is where the V intersects. The cheaper ones are like replica jerseys. Its a clever spot they let the tag hang at. Ask for pics of this and compare it to any Lakers pic. I assume its fake with that being hidden...

An easy way to tell is where the V intersects. The cheaper ones are like replica jerseys. Its a clever spot they let the tag hang at. Ask for pics of this and compare it to any Lakers pic. I assume its fake with that being hidden...

Originally Posted by al3x89

indifferent.gif

how can you tell hes 
indifferent.gif
.  you cant even see his face 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

how can you tell hes 
indifferent.gif
.  you cant even see his face 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

talking about, what are you.

indifferent.gif

talking about, what are you.

Back
Top Bottom