Can anyone recommend a good rice-maker? (No-ayo..just hungry)

I've been searching for a good rice-maker, but cant seem to find any that spark interest. I know this sounds very questionable, but I was at an Asiancouple's home a few months back and they had a rice-maker that kept the rice edible for a few days. Anyone got oone of these? Thanks.

so they make there own rice at home? call me crazy but I have never heard of such a thing
laugh.gif

EDIT: i am officially a Dumba**

i think the brand is tigar... its like $100 or something for the smaller one.... you pay a little more but the last a life time.... if have a small family justme, wifey and 2 small kids so we didnt need to OD on something big and waste rice....
RICE IS $50 a DAMN BAG NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyways

i'm just listing some fof the top of me. Tiger, Sanyo, Panasonic something that starts with a yoji...

^same for most asian families.

goto an asian supermarket. rice-cookers are all the same imo. they are relatively pricey but it's well worth the cost.

and i'm still wondering what's so "ayo" about this topic.

um a pot some boiling water a little salt and butter/oil and 1/2 a cup of rice...WTH are you buying a rice cooker for it does the same thing....rice isn'texactly rocket science to cook
eyes.gif

just get a regular rice cooker

pour water til it reaches the first indent of your finger and bam you have perfect rice

pretty much any rice cooker will do, but to keep it moist and fresh for a few days is pretty tough, usually you can leave a wet cloth over the top and cover itgood but even then it can dry out pretty easily.

pretty much what they do is just keep it on the keep rice warm setting for a couple of days and it'll be good for a couple days. but i do know somefamilies that turn it off after the rice cooks

Back
Top Bottom