can anyone relate to this one?

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

Originally Posted by MF178

sorry to hear that. but the worst part is that fusions are $160..more than actual retros

don't forget that the quality is alot better than the retros. gentry is a hater of jordan being a physical role model/athlete, completely opposite if gentry himself. gentry is more of a people person that wants to be accepted by his ghetto home that is poor. the jordan symbol is a slap in the face of gentry as it symbolizes success and achievment opposite of his ghetto heritage. so gentry creates fusions for the anti-jordan that is poor just like his ghetto. knowing that the black market will make fakes of fusions this covers the supply for his ghetto. now for the rich people that throw money away, these people will pay as much money they have just to be at the top of what's hot. so the rich provide the fuel(money) to jb and gentry to continue to create fusions, while fusions continue to be the anti-jordan symbol of poverty and the shoes that started this whole thing gets raped and slaughtered with high prices and poor quality material. a classic example of feeding crack to fiends, no matter how bad the shoe is as long as it looks as good as the og's then the sheep will follow regardless of the quality. oh how shady the jb industry is or has become.......

It saddens me to be a part of such a generation
frown.gif

dont worry... one of the workers at the nike outlet had on fusion 11's... the only thing worse than a fusion is a fake fusion

I was at the mall about two months ago and I had on the OG Nubucks before the retro came out . Some real young girl whispered all loud to her friend and saidthey were fake. All I could do was laugh.

I think that happened to me a few times, not sure though. But i always have people who see me with my J's and try to tell me a website where I could get"any color, any number" j's for like $65. lol. Don't say nuthin but "aight, i'll check it out! hahaha

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

It saddens me to be a part of such a generation
frown.gif
QFT, and i have told this story before, but a few months ago at school, these losers told me my citrus VIIs were fake true flights cuz one of thekids brother works at foot locker and he's seen all the cw's that have come out and he hasn't seen em. SMH while holding back the anger ya know

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I was at the mall about two months ago and I had on the OG Nubucks before the retro came out . Some real young girl whispered all loud to her friend and said they were fake. All I could do was laugh.
LOL.... i would have definitley been like..."you know these came out before, several years ago right??...no??......F' off!"..... andbucked at her....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NLoc

dude i would've seriously punched that dude in the face and pissed on his sneakers. Also No this has not happened to me
lmao..you stupid brahh
laugh.gif

thats bad
that makes me sick
i rocked my 99 fire red Vs to school one day this year and dude says "his 5s got nike air on da back like da fusions, yeen no sneakerhead wit dem fake %%!js"
he was rockin fusion XIIs
smh at these kids, even though im one of em lol

Yeah I hate being one of these young cats cuz this is the @**$ I associate with everyday. People are so dumb sometimes it just makes me angry.

You don't have to Give meprops for anything but coming at me with some unjustifiable bull reaaaally irks me.

It's to the point where I prefer the cats with fakes retros tothose jocking fusions because although they're ignorant in one way at least theyrecognize the significance of the sig line

If I see anyone wearing fusions I laugh, seriously. Theres probably like 350 different
colorways total and like 8 or 9 of them.

lol kids these days... if i was there i would have backed you up and embarrassed them relentlessly. I will never let idiots try to punk me about my kicks.Especially when they have fusions on hahaha.

dont worry about it bro...Fusion owners are usually clueless...you know whats on your feet...let em hate...Xx...

I recently took my '01 bred Xi's off ice this summer and teens were telling me they didn't come in the pack and they were fake
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom