Can anyone tell me about this Nike jacket?

Trying to find info and value of this jacket. I've had this forever and only recently found it might be by Tony Spackman?? but beyond that, cant find anything. It is a stiff material, like a waterproof (Gore) shell of some kind. Thanks for taking the time to reply

Attachments

• SAM_5650.JPG
    SAM_5650.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 61
  • SAM_5661.JPG
    SAM_5661.JPG
    290.6 KB · Views: 64
  • SAM_5122.JPG
    SAM_5122.JPG
    226.9 KB · Views: 61
  • SAM_5657.JPG
    SAM_5657.JPG
    259.4 KB · Views: 59
  • SAM_5660.JPG
    SAM_5660.JPG
    314.2 KB · Views: 213
TBH, never heard of Tony Spackman before, but after doing some searches and after finished reading one of the articles found by googling his name & Nike, I’ve gotta say that’s gotta be one of his works while he was with Nike….
https://sabukaru.online/articles/tony-spackman-a-journey-through-movement-and-shape
Not sure whether I’ve seen exact same jacket you’ve got on this article, but some looks pretty close and this 01 logo makes me believe yours gotta be a piece from his 01 Code Collection….
IMG_5450.jpeg

Trying to find info and value of this jacket. I've had this forever and only recently found it might be by Tony Spackman?? but beyond that, cant find anything. It is a stiff material, like a waterproof (Gore) shell of some kind. Thanks for taking the time to reply
I’ll take it off your hands boss man

Back
Top Bottom