Can anyone tell me what Reebok pumps I was wearing in this pic?

Are those black/red colorway a OG color? I was 3 years old when these released, so I can't remember.. I know the black/orange pair was..
No, none of those three are OG colorways ...the White/Red Hawks pair were worn by Wilkins in game, but they were never released to the public.

The Black/Red and Grey/Red were new colorways released especially for the pack.

Last edited:
Yeah, I wouldn't take much notice of Footlocker bro, I mean the article also states he wore Twilight Zones for the dunk contest 
laugh.gif

Like I said, only the White/Reds were ever worn by 'Nique.

The other two are totally new colorways and were "inspired" from his career ...the Grey/Red from the '90 Slam Dunk contest (Original Pumps) and the Black/Red from his Georgia College days.

yo are those guns ? lol :nerd:

lol........yeah. i used to go to things like that when i lived near military bases when i was younger. they let you get in tanks, helicopters, humvees etc and hold hand/machine guns and do goofy **** like rappel down walls or zip lining. its pretty awesome when you're 8-10

Last edited:
lol........yeah. i used to go to things like that when i lived near military bases when i was younger. they let you get in tanks, helicopters, humvees etc and hold hand/machine guns and do goofy **** like rappel down walls or zip lining. its pretty awesome when you're 8-10
Hell yeah! I would do it even now lol

did it ever have a pair of pumps that said zone on the  tongue  where the pump is ,and  had a different shape pump,not the ball a flat  shape  pump, i don't know why i remember this kid like in 2-3  with em, cant find a pic anywhere just wanna know if iam mistaken..

Back
Top Bottom