Can be deleted mods

frown.gif
wanted to play....

Yeah sorry about that Rukawasj but bamez is right. muzik23 you get his spot and pick fourth. Oh and bamez I checked but couldnt find how to remove the extratime. Where do you go?

I don't think its an option to turn it off, at least not on ranked. I can't really check right now since i can't play, but im sure if you createcustom match you can turn off extra time, BUT not sure if the squad updates will be included in a non-ranked match. I'd much rather have that than extratime.

We can always just do an honor system, if at the 90 both teams are tied, extra time will commence, but both teams will receive 1 pt regardless of who winsextra time/pk.

Yuku seems to be back up hopefully, will check this after work. Muzik23 let's get this thing moving!

Oh, everyone needs to (not really, but its interesting) for an EASportsWorld account. You know how some people you play online have an avatar? You get it fromthere. Your EASW points are exactly for that. Sign up, it keeps tracks of stats and recent games, not just for fifa, for all your EA Sports games.

EASportsWorld.com

Originally Posted by bamez

I don't think its an option to turn it off, at least not on ranked. I can't really check right now since i can't play, but im sure if you create custom match you can turn off extra time, BUT not sure if the squad updates will be included in a non-ranked match. I'd much rather have that than extra time.

We can always just do an honor system, if at the 90 both teams are tied, extra time will commence, but both teams will receive 1 pt regardless of who wins extra time/pk.

Yuku seems to be back up hopefully, will check this after work. Muzik23 let's get this thing moving!

Oh, everyone needs to (not really, but its interesting) for an EASportsWorld account. You know how some people you play online have an avatar? You get it from there. Your EASW points are exactly for that. Sign up, it keeps tracks of stats and recent games, not just for fifa, for all your EA Sports games.

EASportsWorld.com
Well if you want to finish the game for your stats then yeah you can finish the game but what the scores is after 90 minutes is the officialscore. And actually ha5awyy is next to pick then tayravage23. But tayravage23 got suspended so his team will be AC Milan or Barcelona. Depending what ha5awyypicks. So if ha5awyy picks AC Milan, tayravage23's choose will be Barcelona if not then AC Milan.

Originally Posted by Aztec

I don't think its an option to turn it off, at least not on ranked. I can't really check right now since i can't play, but im sure if you create custom match you can turn off extra time, BUT not sure if the squad updates will be included in a non-ranked match. I'd much rather have that than extra time.

We can always just do an honor system, if at the 90 both teams are tied, extra time will commence, but both teams will receive 1 pt regardless of who wins extra time/pk.

Oh, everyone needs to (not really, but its interesting) for an EASportsWorld account. You know how some people you play online have an avatar? You get it from there. Your EASW points are exactly for that. Sign up, it keeps tracks of stats and recent games, not just for fifa, for all your EA Sports games.

EASportsWorld.com
Well if you want to finish the game for your stats then yeah you can finish the game but what the scores is after 90 minutes is the official score. And actually ha5awyy is next to pick then tayravage23. But tayravage23 got suspended so his team will be AC Milan or Barcelona. Depending what ha5awyy picks. So if ha5awyy picks AC Milan, tayravage23's choose will be Barcelona if not then AC Milan.
i agree with this...BUMP

Originally Posted by Hugo

looks like ya guys have a mess in here
laugh.gif
1e11564595f6e0c820660bb84092b5fb46851af.gif

Yo next pick, dudes making this process take forever.
[color= rgb(0, 51, 255)]Inter[/color] is the only team that has been picked so far.

Dammm...I wanted to be in on this...Let me know if someone drops out.

PSN iD is WHPH10

if ha5awy doesnt pick his team by tonight someone from the bench takes his spot no bull %*!%. this is taking to long

but in in the meanwhile c'mon guys get to practice

I just wanna get this thing started before sunday, so i can get my games in. Can we just pick our teams?? Aztec still gotta make the groups, and the groupsstill have to schedule their matches, at the pace we're going..... uhhh.......

Okay how about this, everyone who was listed to be in the tourney, just whenever you see this, post who you wanna play as. BUT post several different teams incase one before you was already picked

Like in fantasy football when you're not available during the draft, you set up who you want beforehand. And Aztec will just go through, see who'snext, see who hasnt been picked yet, and assign teams!

Everyone choose a few different teams just in case.

1. Liverpool
2. Boca Jrs.
3. ManCity

Hopefully this helps...

Okay how about this, everyone who was listed to be in the tourney, just whenever you see this, post who you wanna play as. BUT post several different teams in case one before you was already picked

Like in fantasy football when you're not available during the draft, you set up who you want beforehand. And Aztec will just go through, see who's next, see who hasnt been picked yet, and assign teams!

Everyone choose a few different teams just in case.

1. Liverpool
2. Boca Jrs.
3. ManCity

Hopefully this helps...
Yeah if you guys want to do this go ahead. I will keep updating this all day today.

Originally Posted by thugstareaper

how will we know if we were picked, aztec are you going to make a table of who is where?

You didnt make it to the 16 man.

Back
Top Bottom