Can Charles Hamilton make a comeback?

waaaaaait a min...i just caught something... karen civil let charles hamilton beat?
roll.gif
laugh.gif

what he was good at has been taken and mastered beautifully by Tyler the creator, and by that i mean talented producer and lyrical rapper.

These mixtapes are :smokin

Charles could have already gotten signed but he chose not to. I remember a couple weeks ago he posted on his blog that record labels wanted to sign him because they thought he had talent. But they were only going to sign him if he changed his "image" and if he had someone else produce his album. He's not going to sign with anyone unless he gets complete creative control over his music.

Blu was a beast. That below the heavens has the best flow I've heard any artist give a whole album.

As far as Charles Comeback is concerned...kid has skills but no, he's to much of a lame.

There will always be emo *** black kids who find him attractive, stick to that market.

Aahhh. Below The Heavens. Such a refreshing album. And Hamilton the rip-off kid? We'll see.

yeah my BTH and Jesus were Blu's best IMO, and I don't think CH can make a comeback, it seems like many blogs refuse to put him on :smh:
I didn't even know he dropped tapes this year

yeah my BTH and Jesus were Blu's best IMO, and I don't think CH can make a comeback, it seems like many blogs refuse to put him on
mean.gif

I didn't even know he dropped tapes this year
he drops tapes like once a month, i think he already put out 7 tapes this year

Back
Top Bottom