Can DUY PLEASE Start and Official thread for the 2K9 Basketball Summit?

rockdeep

Banned
Please... Please Please.. I don't know if there has been one since all our BMORE Bredren have joined the ranks of the forum.. OR with all the new additionsto the Forum over the last two years..

The Dynasty needs to step back on the Court and Wup some ***+ If we start the Thread Smack now.. Come the End of May or Middle or whatever should be VERYInteresting.

Start pickin Teams now I say..

Maybe Sphatty will come out with his woman.. she can sit on the sidelines with my woman and watch him dribble between his legs all game long.. If he'slucky. the chick I bring will hit on his girl and see whats up for later eh?? just a thought....

Lets get it crackin...
basketball_camp_photo.jpg

summit-logo.jpg

Yeah let's have another B-Ball Summit that you and your DMV Newbtrotters can not show up to.

Me and my squad will run *!$ like last time. Where you at Glen, Glen, CJ, Moody, and Tre?

ill put money on me whoopin everybody in "21" lol

i cant get down with full court runs, i smoke to much
smh.gif

^ Yes Zir to Royal Fam....

DK dun fallen gotten back up.. walked up some stairs and fell down all of them and bumped his head on each stair... Bruh.. just cause you prolly 6'9 nowand been cut from every basketball team during the interest meeting does NOT make you Michael Jeffrey Jordan... lol

Maybe THIS time we can be inside on a non blinding from the Sun court with Fresh new Talent from Bodymore and beyond to come and liven things up. I alreadyknow South 95 will be makin the trip up to Charles Barkley some bammas i.e. Kev...

By the way.. whatever happened to that Charles Barkley type nucca who came out yeas ago.. throwin jumpers and runners from Tommie's Motherland in one ofthe Dynastys more hard fought games?

As long as we don't have Duy goin Hot Sauce dribble crazy on us...(sorry Duy) and Ian showin up at Half time and Tommie keeps hitting that new Mid rangejumper he bought.. we are GUIT to regain what is rightfully ours.Royal.. thanks for steppin up..

NT folks only.. cause If I set it up, bammas are goin to be wearin Name badges at the door for REAL!! lol

Oh yeah.. why do dudes come in there sayin made up names like none of us will notice it aint real??? lololololol

Edit: Posite.. thats how you run out all that smoke bruh.. get on the court.. When comin on the Summit BBall Tourny Thread.. send out Team Names Bruh...Bythe way.... WHO does hold the Fantasy Title up in this joint anyway??

WOW it's been a minute since I ever posted anything...

But yea, me and Royal Fam will start the setting up process.

Rock, I'll update you accordingly...

DK dun fallen gotten back up.. walked up some stairs and fell down all of them and bumped his head on each stair... Bruh.. just cause you prolly 6'9 now and been cut from every basketball team during the interest meeting does NOT make you Michael Jeffrey Jordan... lol

Flying Dutchman anyone? Me, Glen, and CJ downlow? I hope you make every outside jumper, 'cus boards are gonna be a no go.

I already know South 95 will be makin the trip up to Charles Barkley some bammas i.e. Kev...

You know damn well Kev ain't shed the pregnancy weight yet. He's good for a good two drives before he needs a clipboard and a suit.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I already know South 95 will be makin the trip up to Charles Barkley some bammas i.e. Kev...
You know damn well Kev ain't shed the pregnancy weight yet. He's good for a good two drives before he needs a clipboard and a suit.

wonder_woman.jpg

OH YES HE DID
michelle-obama-404_667764c.jpg

I'm def down to ball as well... I run the 1... I'm Derron Williams minus the speed, LOL! My Assist to turnover ratio is SERIOUS!

Back
Top Bottom