Can Gallinari become...

a legit #1 option on the Nuggets now? i was thinking last night that this team is perfect for him and next season he can average 25+ppg. anyone agree or disagree? the kids got talent, can get to the line. I think playing the next 2 months in Denver will help him out a lot.

a legit #1 option on the Nuggets now? i was thinking last night that this team is perfect for him and next season he can average 25+ppg. anyone agree or disagree? the kids got talent, can get to the line. I think playing the next 2 months in Denver will help him out a lot.

He has these scoring explosions every other week.

Wake me up when he strings together a few weeks worth of high quality games at least.

He has these scoring explosions every other week.

Wake me up when he strings together a few weeks worth of high quality games at least.

Now that he's off the Knicks, yes. Jay-Z said so.

laugh.gif

Okay, no more Knicks bashing.

He has the talent, but doesn't have the consistency.

If the team revolves around him, and players actually give him the ball (I see you Felton), then he can put up a lot of points. He gets to the line at a good rate, great FT shooter, but when he's out of rhythm or lacking confidence he'll give you a 4 point half.

Anyone who would have watched him on the Knicks knows he can have these kind of nights, but he won't do it 5 games in a row. He's still young so the confidence and consistency can develop... but he can play. The bigger question is, assuming they keep him, do the Nuggets try to make him their #1 scoring option, or let him be 2nd/3rd.

He has the talent, but doesn't have the consistency.

If the team revolves around him, and players actually give him the ball (I see you Felton), then he can put up a lot of points. He gets to the line at a good rate, great FT shooter, but when he's out of rhythm or lacking confidence he'll give you a 4 point half.

Anyone who would have watched him on the Knicks knows he can have these kind of nights, but he won't do it 5 games in a row. He's still young so the confidence and consistency can develop... but he can play. The bigger question is, assuming they keep him, do the Nuggets try to make him their #1 scoring option, or let him be 2nd/3rd.

Originally Posted by presequel

even he doesn't believe he can.
yea i was surprised when he said something like that, but at the time there was no way he would even be a #2 option. i think he'll soon realize he can be the best player on this Nuggets team and start averaging 20+

Originally Posted by presequel

even he doesn't believe he can.
yea i was surprised when he said something like that, but at the time there was no way he would even be a #2 option. i think he'll soon realize he can be the best player on this Nuggets team and start averaging 20+

I would think Chandler has a better chance than Danillo to become the number 1 option on the Nuggets as long as he sticks around in the offseason

I would think Chandler has a better chance than Danillo to become the number 1 option on the Nuggets as long as he sticks around in the offseason

Yes. And that Nuggets squad and the Blazers are ridiculously deep now. Like every player on roster could start somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom