Can I get a L/C and P/C on these CDP BC 3s?

Thanks in advance to those who can give me some insight!

I have posted all of the pictures provided. 
These come with O/G nothing and replacement box.

Also if you can give me a price check in Canadian Dollars that would be the best but if not I'll take any help I can get!

- Alan

I'm going with fake on these, choppy tongues that aren't rounded out well, and where the leather ends by the midsole has a tiny extra piece at the very end instead of it being just one long piece of leather

Thats what I was thinking. The tongue looks like it should be on a skate shoe lol smh. 

Thanks man.

A lot of the countdown pack pairs had choppy tongues, this pair might be legit. Only thing i notice is the perforations look very small. Get more pics to know for sure

Stitching around the bottom of tongue where it meets the midsole is all jacked up. Maybe that's from wear I dunno. Padding on inside of tongues looks really weird as well. Usually a dead giveaway on bootlegs is their tendency to jack up the padding. Still don't believe these are 100% legit personally.

Last edited:
I don't know man, i see a couple things that look off, but my gut feeling is saying legit. Hopefully the op posts more pics.

I don't know man, i see a couple things that look off, but my gut feeling is saying legit. Hopefully the op posts more pics.
Wouldn't surprise me either way honestly. I'm not as familiar with the CDPs. But still going with my gut feeling that they are fake.

Honestly I'm not sure about these.

The fact that they are CDPs makes this legit check slightly different than the last BC 3s release as more CDPs had unevenly rounded tongue.

Man i gotta go out on a limb and Pass these.. Legit. Perforations look good, cuts of leather and Eprint are consistent with CDPs. Those tongues look busted though.. When you get them try to iron them out a bit.. I know it sounds silly but it will help their shape. You should be able to find a vid online.. Also dont pay too much. CDPs dont bring as much as other releases usually.

@Firepower  what do you think here?

Last edited:
Yea, the insole and tag both check out. Ive never seen a fake pair with the correct CDP patch on the insole. I'm gonna say legit also.

I would just leave the tongues alone, ironing them might be hard on the leather and damage it somehow. IMO, they look fine how they are.

I would just leave the tongues alone, ironing them might be hard on the leather and damage it somehow. IMO, they look fine how they are.
Agreed, definitely a legit CDP pair but the tongue is seriously not that bad

Back
Top Bottom