Can I get a L/C and P/C on these CDP BC 3s?

Thanks everyone for commenting. I was hoping they were legit myself so that I could cop. :tongue:
It was just the tongue that was throwing me off...but again, it could just be squished. 

What price would you guys say these are good for? In Canada I think DS CDPs BC 3s could go up to $350.
Since these are "un-ds" or "vnds" as seller claims, what would be a good price?

Also on the right shoe, is the E-print on the toe visibly thicker than the E-print on the left shoe...or is that just my eyes deceiving me?

In American money, these would be worth around $125-$150. So in canadian money I guess it would be around $160, but I'm not positive about the conversion rates. The elephant print being different is normal on these.

your conversion rate is on point, around $163 CDN

seller wants $300 OBO and I offered $240 lol. They still want more...

I would just leave the tongues alone, ironing them might be hard on the leather and damage it somehow. IMO, they look fine how they are.
I think the technique involves wrapping a towel or something to protect the leather.. IDK exactly but i remember seeing a vid somewhere a while ago.. Some bootlegger was ironing out his 3 tongues to make them sell faster or something. 

Thanks everyone for commenting. I was hoping they were legit myself so that I could cop. :tongue:
It was just the tongue that was throwing me off...but again, it could just be squished. 

What price would you guys say these are good for? In Canada I think DS CDPs BC 3s could go up to $350.
Since these are "un-ds" or "vnds" as seller claims, what would be a good price?
No prob man.. Please just make sure to rep the guys who you feel helped you out.. Little green thumbs up. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom