Can I get some help with a Legit Check for these Jordan Grape 5's

can you get a shot of the soles as well? these look good..compare to the other Grape 5 Legit Check thread, and you'll see what makes these legit, and hopefully that OP sees this to see what makes his fake lol

They look legit to me from these pics, but for future reference certain things to look out for when it comes to grape v are:

- The lace holes on fake pairs have a very sharp edged shape to them, while authentics have a rounder edging

- The jumpman on the sole should be very clear and visible, on fake pairs it can appear a bit blurry and have a very slightly disfigured look

- One of the major signs I have noticed in the past is that there are problems with the side stitching on the shoe being disproportioned and ending the cut where it should not have ended.

True this ^... Also in the future take better lit pics.It will help us be thorough. outside is the best place.

Thanks everyone I appreciate the good info. Now I know what to look for in the future when it comes to 5's in general too. Sorry about the pics bring dark those were the pics in the listing of ebay and I just too screenshots on my phone before bidding on them.

Back
Top Bottom