Can I get the story behind GERONIMO?

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

I'll help you out and someone else can fill in the gaps.

NTer named Hater Boxden, notorious for his high post count, manages to expose a couple of NTers (or get their myspaces by various methods).

People complain and say that he's a loser, asking how old he is. He claims he's 14.

Most legendary PYP of all time comes... it looks like it's going to make it to page 100. Hater says that he'll post his picture on page 100.

Said PYP gets locked @ page 99.

He posts his pic anyway sometime after (mexican pic you mentioned). Dudes roast him and draw comparisons to Geronimo the native american.

He gets banned for ?????

He's back as "Can I Live" currently leading NT in ppd (posts per day), and frpd (first replies per day). He's on track to break some records
laugh.gif

that is actually his biography, nothing interesting in his life, he is the internet.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Can I Live

as much as you bammas believe it, hater is not can i live, hater is not geronimo, can i live is not geronimo, geronimo is some random bamma that lives in the same city as hater

W/e Crank...

So youre saying he's Crank Lucas? Hmmm...

Theres something about Geronimo thats suspicious, his grammar and punctuation are too good to be as old as he claims
nerd.gif

2n7ilxh.gif

27zyfbt.gif

2n1cepf.gif

1zcpshv.gif

and I would never use the word "bamma" in a sentence anytime anywhere
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

as much as you bammas believe it, hater is not can i live, hater is not geronimo, can i live is not geronimo, geronimo is some random bamma that lives in the same city as hater

W/e Crank...

Theres something about Geronimo thats suspicious, his grammar and punctuation are too good to be as old as he claims
nerd.gif

2n7ilxh.gif

27zyfbt.gif

2n1cepf.gif

1zcpshv.gif

laugh.gif

Nobody thought Kevin Spacey was Keyser Soze either
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

one of the annoying NT'er thus far...i think he's doing the same thing at JBB
He would prob reach 5K in a 20 days.. There is no posting limit over there.

W/e Crank...

nerd.gif

2n7ilxh.gif

2n1cepf.gif

1zcpshv.gif

laugh.gif

OH NO !!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Originally Posted by mtg

2n7ilxh.gif
laugh.gif

you should put 'geronimo's' head on the soccer ball

that would only work for a GIF if the soccer ball was kicked
laugh.gif
I feel you...however, I was equating the soccer ball with can i live/thb/geronimo because noone was ever truly corroborated can i live/thbwith that infamous geronimo picture - and I feel that can i live just uses that picture has a way of adding fuel to the fire - building up his own hype. Ireally don't think they're one and the same.

so whats that THB in the corner of ya avy stand 4???? huhh

Originally Posted by bdis1986

so whats that THB in the corner of ya avy stand 4???? huhh
GOT EM
laugh.gif

check the first page of the latest pyp. look at can I live's pic, then look at Cranks gifs with "Geronimo" any similarities?

PYP

hmm, spooky.

Who is Geronimo? Good question, nobody really knows. The most logical assumption is that Geronimo is The Hater Boxden, who got banned, and then came back asCan I Live. He then posted his pic in which he resembles a frail little Mexican kid who sells Chiclets on the border. He always changes his age, although he ismost likely 15. He is a post machine, NO ONE can equal his fervent desire to post. THAT'S WHO GERONIMO IS.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Who is Geronimo? Good question, nobody really knows. The most logical assumption is that Geronimo is The Hater Boxden, who got banned, and then came back as Can I Live. He then posted his pic in [color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]which he resembles a frail little Mexican kid who sells Chiclets on the border.[/color] He always changes his age, although he is most likely 15. He is a post machine, NO ONE can equal his fervent desire to post. THAT'S WHO GERONIMO IS.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

I'll help you out and someone else can fill in the gaps.

NTer named Hater Boxden, notorious for his high post count, manages to expose a couple of NTers (or get their myspaces by various methods).

People complain and say that he's a loser, asking how old he is. He claims he's 14.

Most legendary PYP of all time comes... it looks like it's going to make it to page 100. Hater says that he'll post his picture on page 100.

Said PYP gets locked @ page 99.

He posts his pic anyway sometime after (mexican pic you mentioned). Dudes roast him and draw comparisons to Geronimo the native american.

He gets banned for ?????

He's back as "Can I Live" currently leading NT in ppd (posts per day), and frpd (first replies per day). He's on track to break some records
laugh.gif
A portion of this is wrong. He didnt post his pic first, he was exposed shortly after the 99 page PYP in another thread by an Nt'er who'sname i cant remember. The thread was titled "The Hater Boxden, is this you" or something along those lines. The initial picture was I need to read NikeTalk's rules. and wasactually another Nt'er named tramond. As the thread continued the Hater Boxden released some information where he lived then another Nt'er found amyspace of a kid who had the same address as THB and the name Geronimo was on the pic.

Back
Top Bottom