Can I hit it Loser?/Can I borrow you? vol. Facebook edition

105035148.jpg

pimp.gif

Can I borrow you works, you just have to play off the girl's response properly, which you didn't. See what happened was, you fumbled the ball, but you had a chance to pick it back up and get back to the line of scrimmage and maybe even break a tackle or two for a couple of yards, but instead you kicked the ball back five yards and when you finally jumped on it, it wiggled out from under you and cost you another three yards. I suggest you read the threads started by Sorkoram and SHWAP before you get back on the field. You're 15, you should be able to really run the ball on a lot of these poorly coached defenses.

Can I borrow you works, you just have to play off the girl's response properly, which you didn't. See what happened was, you fumbled the ball, but you had a chance to pick it back up and get back to the line of scrimmage and maybe even break a tackle or two for a couple of yards, but instead you kicked the ball back five yards and when you finally jumped on it, it wiggled out from under you and cost you another three yards. I suggest you read the threads started by Sorkoram and SHWAP before you get back on the field. You're 15, you should be able to really run the ball on a lot of these poorly coached defenses.

honestly the part where you did good was calling her a little girl. everything else was horrible. stop putting the @#@*$ on the pedestal with so many corny $%# compliments like that.

honestly the part where you did good was calling her a little girl. everything else was horrible. stop putting the @#@*$ on the pedestal with so many corny $%# compliments like that.

Back
Top Bottom