Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

I talk to her a little bit. But because of my high school schedule I only seem to talk to her a little because we both have to go to class. And I have practiceafter school so i cant then either.

I was thinking of asking her to the movies or something like that. But im just trying to beat, I dont want to wife her up. So would movies be a good play tocall?

Originally Posted by carlosS510

I talk to her a little bit. But because of my high school schedule I only seem to talk to her a little because we both have to go to class. And I have practice after school so i cant then either.

I was thinking of asking her to the movies or something like that. But im just trying to beat, I dont want to wife her up. So would movies be a good play to call?
Seems like a decent play call
you're an athelete (no?) so it should be easier
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

translations tho?
Si yo le di mi corazon, permitiria usted mi golpear?

- If I gave you my heart, would you let me beat?
roll.gif
roll.gif
sig check
pimp.gif

I've been in a little slump lately so I'm opening up my stance a little.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=808830042
me
can i borrow you? i'll give you back i promise
wink.gif

her
Haha suree ! I don't belong to anyone, so you don't have to give me back
wink.gif

http://www.facebook.com/mobile/

me
hmmm tell me a little about yourself so i can decide if i want to keep you
tongue.gif

her
Lol well where do I even start? I'm italian and go to queens college and live in whitestone lol is that good enough for starters?

http://www.facebook.com/mobile/

me
text me your favorite color and i'll let you know
wink.gif

917 _________

Aiight coach I'm ready to go back in.

340x.jpg

the target?

n1170483388_30128946_4808.jpg

I don't think the "Can I borrow you" line is gonna work. we need some hard hittin @$@% for this one. where you at sok?

Coaches!

vg06goallinestand.jpg

I'm having some problems getting over the goal line....IE....a lot of these girls are responsive at first...but by the time after messaging back andforth...I'm getting stalemated hardbody
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Aiight coach I'm ready to go back in.

340x.jpg

the target?

I don't think the "Can I borrow you" line is gonna work. we need some hard hittin @$@% for this one. where you at sok?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You still targeting Brianna?

B-Smooth, you gotta keep them off-balance.. Say something that catches their attention to keep them in play.

I went up lazy and she came up and blocked it outta nowhere...

get_image

l_d2353c5199a4452babddb2807c0009df.jpg

think i need to kno about u 1st before i give out anything. n ur not borrowing me yet. matter of fact im not the last chick u borrowed im better i have a brainin my head. just cuz u look cute that dnt mean that i will fall for u. so go play ur game wit sum 1 else.

-
Date: Mar 7, 2009 1:22 PM
Subject: RE: ?sexy baby tring to holla

Ok good. You're borrowable material. Whats your #?
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Fr
Date: Mar 6, 2009 9:25 PM
Subject: RE: ?sexy baby tring to holla

so u say that u want to kno more about me. i am 19yrs old i like to play sports. i dnt #!+! wit females far as *!!%%#% n %@@%. a
Fro
Date: Mar 6, 2009 7:45 PM
Subject: RE: ?

Oh well your loss... I give the best hugs. Can you tell me a tiny bit about yourself?
From
Date: Mar 6, 2009 7:39 PM

i ? that we can have sum laughs but i dnt kno about them hugs.Lol

Date: Mar 6, 2009 7:37 PM

I meant could I borrow you for recreational purposes silly!
smile.gif
We can share a few laughs and smiles. Maybe even a hug or 2.
lol

Date: Mar 6, 2009 7:35 PM

wat u mean by that. and im not a person that u can borrow.

Date: Mar 2, 2009 8:22 PM
Subject: ?

Can i borrow you
ill give you back
promise
smile.gif

Yoo my fellow coaches, I'm about to do something that's not part of the playbook, smh. Ok, so yall remember like 3 or so weeks back I used the"can I borrow you" line on that chick who wearing green? Well, yeah it work, I got her to add me, give me her number and the whole 9. We've met afew times, I smashed and turns out, I'm really diggin this chick and she is diggin me too. Now shorty wants to make this official... #%+@ man. I'm likeidk what to do. She is suuuuper bad in person and im like hmm should I just play my single card or make it official, ugh
laugh.gif

P.S. Shorty is here RIGHT NOW, using my shower
eek.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yoo my fellow coaches, I'm about to do something that's not part of the playbook, smh. Ok, so yall remember like 3 or so weeks back I used the "can I borrow you" line on that chick who wearing green? Well, yeah it work, I got her to add me, give me her number and the whole 9. We've met a few times, I smashed and turns out, I'm really diggin this chick and she is diggin me too. Now shorty wants to make this official... #%+@ man. I'm like idk what to do. She is suuuuper bad in person and im like hmm should I just play my single card or make it official, ugh
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Put $500 in her pocket and send her to NY. Stop being greedy.

Yoo my fellow coaches, I'm about to do something that's not part of the playbook, smh. Ok, so yall remember like 3 or so weeks back I used the "can I borrow you" line on that chick who wearing green? Well, yeah it work, I got her to add me, give me her number and the whole 9. We've met a few times, I smashed and turns out, I'm really diggin this chick and she is diggin me too. Now shorty wants to make this official... #%+@ man. I'm like idk what to do. She is suuuuper bad in person and im like hmm should I just play my single card or make it official, ugh
laugh.gif

eek.gif
I retired from the game in sort of the same way, play field position fam
pimp.gif

and Shotta- she's a bird with a CAGE behind her, keep it moving
laugh.gif

I'm really diggin this chick and she is diggin me too. Now shorty wants to make this official...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

there should be a no cuffin myspace jump offs rule

dudes be having these jump offs thinking they are wife material
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by phillypac

I'm really diggin this chick and she is diggin me too. Now shorty wants to make this official...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Thug Life yo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by phillypac

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
+%@! happens, just cause you meet a female over the net doesn't mean she is a jump off.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

+%@! happens, just cause you meet a female over the net doesn't mean she is a jump off.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
just fall back

go ask springfieldXD how well his attempts at cuffin these myspace jump offs went
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom