Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

this thread is hilarious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikFiend

m4csheesh wrote:
RESURRECTING THIS THREAD FROM THE DEAD:

Getting at this girl that started lookin' right after college -- I'm trying to keep this conversation on course and need some advice from the good folks at NT.

Me
July 20 at 11:24pm
wassuup angela christo its been a million years talk to me

Her
July 20 at 11:48pm
haha Hey you, it has been a very long time. How are you?

Me
Today at 12:01am
loll jiving and surviving did 4 years in dc now back workin and chillin in bk -- presume u staying out of trouble?

Her
Today at 12:06am
Oh very nice, I try my best to haha

Me
Today at 12:19am
haha REAL CONVINCING so what u got ur own clothing line now or something

Her
Today at 11:46am
hahah No, I do not study design at F.I.T which was a natural assumption. I study International Trade & Marketing, I have no desire to have my own clothing line haha

laugh.gif
roll.gif
and he thought he was doin' it
laugh.gif

grin.gif

i didn't think much of the conversation when i first read it, but damn the gif
dead.gif
dead.gif

Originally Posted by m4csheesh

RESURRECTING THIS THREAD FROM THE DEAD:

Getting at this girl that started lookin' right after college -- I'm trying to keep this conversation on course and need some advice from the good folks at NT.

Me
July 20 at 11:24pm
wassuup angela christo its been a million years talk to me

Her
July 20 at 11:48pm
haha Hey you, it has been a very long time. How are you?

Me
Today at 12:01am
loll jiving and surviving did 4 years in dc now back workin and chillin in bk -- presume u staying out of trouble?

Her
Today at 12:06am
Oh very nice, I try my best to haha

Me
Today at 12:19am
haha REAL CONVINCING so what u got ur own clothing line now or something

Her
Today at 11:46am
hahah No, I do not study design at F.I.T which was a natural assumption. I study International Trade & Marketing, I have no desire to have my own clothing line haha
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohhh man hahaha well im going to try and help you out here. Im not a professional but i have bagged some chicks with techniques acquired in this thread.

First mistake you made was "TALK TO ME" sure it was in a joking matter but you made yourself sound desperate and thats no good, and your kickoffsucked.

Second your lingo your using is way to weird i mean "jiving and surviving?" What you want to do is sound like your getting laid on the regular andmysterious so she has interest in being a part of your world. Obviously without sounding like a man %%%!$. Kinda confusing but hopefully you get my point.

But i mean if thats the way both of you used to talk to each other then never mind...and just continue doing what your doing. But as far as the next question ucould ask her. Its hard cause your start sucked and with the direction ur currently going would be

"*talk about what your doing for work or relate with her situation*" but honestly best idea would be to change the subject....

you: "oh thats chill so you still living around so and so"

her: "yea i live here now" or "no i moved to this area"

you: "oh really? cause im in that area often. We should defiantly get together some time and grab DINNER!" .......always say dinner cause dinner saysyou want a date/you wanna bone. lunch says lets be friends...

What she says from this point on will let you know if shes down or not. Also leave her hanging between messages for like a day or two. That way she knows thatshe isnt your priority. Be sure to add smilies to your messages they add character..haha

georgia-football-team-huddle.jpg
"Alright son, now you got the whole team backing you up.....getin there and score a touch down!!!"

"Jivin and survivin"
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

But for real tho, just made a Myspace for the sole purpose of bonin jumpoffs.

If I know you, you are NOT on there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Plenty of Fish is a funny site....

I have 3 or 4 friends trying to bag chicks on that site.
laugh.gif

Their whole gameplan is to seem like the biggest simps in the world.

Lets just say it hasn't been working out well. Maybe I should direct them to this thread.

Man i have been at this women game for a while now, and i thought i had all the answer and then i come on niketalk to find this....I dont know if this would ever work this isnt my style, but i think i am going to give it a try...I may need some coaching this is quite funny

Albert O, the first thing you can do is get a new FB default... GOTTTDAMNNNNNNNNN son its not about how many girls you can scare

Ok.

Started addin random jumpoffs earlier today around my way.
Ima %#@@ with these two and see whats up... stilll got like 15 more chicks im waitin on
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Both are 19.

Who bumped this?
we had like 4 failed CIHL loser threads recently too.
Might as well make a new one and get commited to it.

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Who bumped this?
Im down for whatever NH.

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Who bumped this?
Im down for whatever NH.
Someone has to do the first post right, or itll crash and burn like the others, lets start 2010 off right.

Yea man...I'll even be a regular contributor. I feel like it's my duty to help out my fellow NT brethren with their romantic tics.

Someone set it off.

Dank, Is that to me? if so, no. She looks good and all, but I'm married. Like I said, thought I'd share it with whoever wanted to go after it. Maybe somebody could get at her, ha.

damn page 7? I remember when this thread use to always be on the first page lol. I hit a girl with the can i borrow you line lastnight... got a reply this morning telling me straight up "no"
laugh.gif

any way to rebound this coaches? or just drop her & move to the next one.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom