Can I Pull the Ickey Shuffle on Walmart? vol: Broke Tv

I'll keep it short

1. Copped a Black Friday TV from Walmart - 55" 4k for $300 in South Texas (was there for the break)
2. Didn't have room to take it home so I let momb-dukes take it back to Houston with the intention to come back and scoop at a later date
3. Went home two weeks later and got the TV
4. Get back to DFW, and the TV is broken... Must've broke sometime between Walmart and my house...
5. Can't find the receipt

Can I cop the exact same model, do the swap, take the TV back and be like "yo, i want my money back, this TV is broke."

Then keep the fresh TV at the crib

:nerd:

Last edited:
i did it to amazon...i bought an xbox one and i broke one of the controllers.

ordered a controller from amazon and returned the broken one.

at the end of the day, the retailer is just going to send the defective one back to the manufacturer.

Its a no brainer.

But its been a minute since i bought a tv from a store.

Usually got a homeboy that has em for the low.

Do the receipts have that specific tv serial number on it?

Last edited:
I remember reading somewhere that retailers have specific models for Black Friday. If that is the case, I guess I would make sure the barcodes are exactly the same on both models.

Also, this is technically return fraud.

I remember reading somewhere that retailers have specific models for Black Friday. If that is the case, I guess I would make sure the barcodes are exactly the same on both models.

Also, this is technically return fraud.
Walmart don't care 
laugh.gif

They have the most lax return policies.

Most Walmart employees don't even do their job especially in the electronics department

I went to a few in the hood. They were clueless as if they didn't even work there. It was very awkward and weird asking or explaining wtf I was looking for and these people looked at me like I was from a different planet

Most Walmart employees don't even do their job especially in the electronics department

I went to a few in the hood. They were clueless as if they didn't even work there. It was very awkward and weird asking or explaining wtf I was looking for and these people looked at me like I was from a different planet

Them hood Walmart ratchets be having the rump in the khakis, doe.

I HATE when i go into a hood walmart and NONE of the ratchets got the phatty.

:smh:

Walmart don't care :lol:

They have the most lax return policies.

them boys doing $500bn a year in revenue.... I hope you're right, famb.

I'll keep it short

1. Copped a Black Friday TV from Walmart - 55" 4k for $300 in South Texas (was there for the break)
2. Didn't have room to take it home so I let momb-dukes take it back to Houston with the intention to come back and scoop at a later date
3. Went home two weeks later and got the TV
4. Get back to DFW, and the TV is broken... Must've broke sometime between Walmart and my house...
5. Can't find the receipt

Can I cop the exact same model, do the swap, take the TV back and be like "yo, i want my money back, this TV is broke."

Then keep the fresh TV at the crib

:nerd:

Do it and walk out that bish like you run it

View media item 2261698

the only thing they gonna scan is the box

had a friend that did this when he was ready for a new tv

put the old tv in the new box and returned it 800 cash

Walmart employees are not getting paid enough to actually do their jobs, especially those working customer service. I doubt anyone actually checks what is in the box, and when they do you will be long gone 

Number 5 should be #1 :lol:

without recipt, how can you return it? Worse, if it is cash. Maybe, with CC. With it, it is easy. You will just have to seal it shut like new.

Worst case scenario. you can do manufacture warranty directly with the brand. If it is Samsung or other "high-end brand", they can dispatch techs to your crib.

Last edited:
OP in jail. He found the receipt in his shoe, he kept it there as a reminder but Walmart's finest wouldn't get off him til the police came.

Just do it , u can return anything at wal mart....they no eem gon read the receipt probly

Back
Top Bottom