Can I put beer in my spring water machine??????

As the title states. I just got a free spring water machine and being I live off tap water I just refilled the jug with tap water and it works fine. But it gotme thinking..... What if I could refill it with beer and have my own makeshift kegerator. Anyone ever try this??? Will the beer go flat? Thanks in advance.

it will go flat
laugh.gif
i mean, you could just use it as a dispenser for like an hour or something i guess.. I think that would work.

you filled the machine up with tap water?this doesnt enhance it in anyway right?you could have went to tha sink and did that.but do your thing.

Way to go Sole Full! Hell of a pic to boost this awesome post.

I figured it would go flat, but the water it dispenses is pretty damn cold. I dunno I think I'll try it with a 12 pack this week and see how it goes fromthere.

you filled the machine up with tap water?this doesnt enhance it in anyway right?you could have went to tha sink and did that.but do your thing.

Yeah I know, but me being me I'll drink a whole hell of alot more water with the quick access of the machine rather than loading up a cup with icecubes, and doing it the traditional way. Then I got to refill the ice cube trays.
mad.gif

And no it doesn't enhance it in anyway, it possibly de-hances it being I am now putting it through a new medium on top of it running through the tap, butits ice cold, and I'm happy.

Or you could just get a vodka filter and turn that cheap crap into grey goose yourself. $1200 for a case of Grey Goose? I can do it with $100 bucks. I'llhave to update this post in a week or so, I plan on putting a 12 pack in this week to try it.

This has limitless possibilities though... Ice Tea, Lemonade, Vodka, Premade Yeager Bombs! Oh man....

^^ Good point. I think I'm gonna do it with some cheap (filtered) vodka.

And Philly tap water is one of, if not the best, tap waters in the country. We have the oldest and one of the best water plants in the world.

Back
Top Bottom